Things you're looking forward to in your new body

I usually do Atkins as I am a T2 diabetic and the low carbs are good for my sugar levels. I was also loosing a decent amount of weight. But you know what it is ladies, never fast enough - right? Sunday will be the end of week two of nothing but a liquid diet. Woo-hoo!!

I am looking forward to fitting back into some really lovely clothes I have hidden away in the back of the wardrobe. like many of you, be able to walk into a room and not hide away. Just really enjoying life again. It seems such a long time ago since I was 'slim' but I can see a light at the end of the tunnel now.

High five ladies...

Great news......My sister is pregnant, so every day the she getts bigger I get smaller!!!!!!.........she is already getting very p&*%$d about this even though she is a size 12 and I am still a 20 but the baby is not due til the end of January so I will be down to a size 10 by then!!!!...I know it is B**chy but I am so going to enjoy that time.....she will then be determined to be smaller than me again but I will not care by then I will have tasted my victory!!! LOL

Great news, Mummy Rogers. And there'll be a v good reason for you to stay at your goal weight - as you won't want to give the satisfaction of passing her when she's on the way down! Good luck.

Ali

This year, the first year for many I can't wait to wear my swim wear on holidays without wrapping a cover up over them. I'm looking forward to wearing what I like very day instead of what just covers the bulging bits.

The best thing about is that I'm almost there wayyyyyyy hayyyyyyyy

I am looking forward to being able to go on amusement park rides with my children. I refuse being this size as I'm worried I will not fit in the seat and will get laughed at.

For the first time in my adult life, a friend has shared some clothes with me - so I will have something lovely to waer to a black tie dinner in two weeks time! Wow ...it felt so good to fit various items - including a size 14 LK Bennett skirt. WOW WOW WOW!

I can't wait to wear tight jeans, and to be able to feel in short sleeves! also, and please comment if you relate to this, I couldn't say this anywhere else but here, but I can't wait to get in the bath and n not create a dam with my bum! that horrible feeling of whoooosh as you stand up in the bath!
totally agree about not touching the sides in public seats or trains haha hate being the fat chick who's ass touches strangers when I walk past them!

Back