Think i may have to give up

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
Hi as some of you may be aware i am having a few issues with my CDC. Because she BANNED my bars last week and then had no choc bricks either i have not stuck to CD this week. I don't want to sound like a control freak but i don't do well with being told what i can and can't have, especially by someone i pay to help and encourage me.
Anyway i have lost the 4lb i put on BUT i have not hit ketosis once this week as i keep nibbling and i think it's just being a rebel as i am not happy with CDC.
So i am going to see her tomorrow and talk about giving it 2 more weeks BUT my way and if it doesn't work still then i'm calling it day and going to try and lose last stone helthy eating and counting cals. She may still want to ban my bars as i haven't lost the required 6lbs SHE wanted me to, if so i'm outta there.
I will let you all know how i get on but it has to change as i have been fed up this week and not really bothered when i have eaten something i shouldn't have. I can't stand feeling like a naughty child because i haven't done my homework,lol
I have never been like this, with LT i did 4 weeks and didn't cheat one time!:confused:

Yes, same advice, isn't there another CDC in your area? They are all independant so a new contact might be the way forward. Ultimately, you know how you function best so it should be you calling the shots (and paying the money)

Nooooooooo, dont give up, can you find anothere cdc??

I would totally tell her to do one! YOU pay her wages, not the other way round! How dare she 'ban' you....sure she can advise you to stay off them but not ban you. I hope you manage to find another CDC asap x

hiya

i can understand why she may not want you to have the bars as these can affect people in different ways including slowing weight loss right down. however, i totally disagree with her banning them. couldn't she have been more tactful and reduced them rather than banning them. that and no tetras is really bad!

i echo what the others say and would change CDC.

I know you cant change your CDC from the convo the other day with you.... and im so sorry to hear this :( but you gotta do whats right for you.

As a business owner myself...to control customers the way your CDC has been doing is financial & business suicide! If she has an ounce of sense she will dance to your tune...and not you to hers...which from what you say is a nightmare track!

Good luck x

Sorry to read about all the troubles you've had with CDC. It would be a shame to give up - have you told her what you've told us? Perhaps she thinks she's being supportive! If you guide her in how you need support and what will help you stick with it maybe she'll change her tune......is it worth speaking to head office and seeing if they can help?

Oh hun, you are doing so well too. I hope your CDC listens to you and lets you do it your way. Silly moo that she is

hugs, Charlie xx

Hi everyone, thanks for replies and as has been said i can't change CDC as no one available, i have contacted 2 others closest to me and no good, wrong times and too far away.

Minxie i am going to talk to her tomorrow so the ball will be in her court as to wether i keep going or not. Really don't want to fall out with her but something has to change.

Lawyergirl, thanks for the suggestion of Exante but i am rubbish at keeping myself on track, if i don't have that regular weigh in i won't stick to it for very long at all.

I was thinking with trying the 810 plan to see if that helped me stay on track more but again as some of you who have read my previous posts will know my CDC doesn't do 810 as she thinks there is no point. I know i could do it and not tell her but she would want to know what was with the slow loses.
Really cheesed off as i love the CD products and know if i had a more supportive cdc then it would be so much better.

Ummm, this doesn't sound good :(

She can't ban your bars. She can only give her advice over something like this. She does have to supply them if you want though. Maybe she really believes bars are a problem for you and thinking that being 'strict';) is helpful for you.

Same with the 810 plan. It really isn't her call unless you are under BMI20.

And she does need to supply the briks if that's what you want, though unless she had prior warning, you might need to wait a few days if she doesn't keep them in stock

It's very strange. Time for a good heart to heart with her I reckon, so that she knows the best way to motivate and help you.

just lay it out on the table and unless she is totally crazy she should agree to let you have the bars etc .. you pay her for her services and like people say , she should advise .. but if you want the bars , she really should sell you them .. she is not a good business woman at all !!!!
Remember the customer is always right .....
be strong and tell her how it is ... i am sure she will change
good luck

Katie

i would just like to say that at first i read that kinda wrong i thought you said 'she's banning my bras...'
the convo made alot more sense once i realised!
i think you should really have a propper sit down chat with her and say everything you need to.... she is ment to be working for you and making life as easy and comfortable for you as possible!
keep going!

Ummm, this doesn't sound good :(

She can't ban your bars. She can only give her advice over something like this. She does have to supply them if you want though. Maybe she really believes bars are a problem for you and thinking that being 'strict';) is helpful for you.

Same with the 810 plan. It really isn't her call unless you are under BMI20.

And she does need to supply the briks if that's what you want, though unless she had prior warning, you might need to wait a few days if she doesn't keep them in stock

It's very strange. Time for a good heart to heart with her I reckon, so that she knows the best way to motivate and help you.

KD my BMI is about 32 i think so i would be fine for the 810 but not with this CDC apparently!?

She does supply the briks but she said 2 clients had both bought 21 each that day so they cleared her out and she had to wait for next delivery.

I think i am going to tell her tomorrow that i have found a nearer CDC, get my weeks supply and call it a day.

I have called and left a message with another CDC who isn't great for the times she can do but if she agrees i will only get weighed every 2 weeks.

KD my BMI is about 32 i think so i would be fine for the 810 but not with this CDC apparently!?

Yes, you can do 810 right down to goal. It's very odd that she doesn't 'approve' :confused: It's a fab plan!

She does supply the briks but she said 2 clients had both bought 21 each that day so they cleared her out and she had to wait for next delivery.

Guess that's fair enough. The packs have a shorter shelf life and can be a bit of a nuisance if you don't have many clients using them....or if clients suddenly go off something and all decide they suddenly want packs (as this tends to happen with me :D) She does need to get them in for you though which can take a few days

I have called and left a message with another CDC who isn't great for the times she can do but if she agrees i will only get weighed every 2 weeks.

Hope it works out for you. There really are some fab consultants about. Fancy moving to Bournemouth? :D :D

Fancy moving to Bournemouth? :D :D

Sounds good to me....:)

Oh i am so low as i'm dreading going tomorrow, i am so close to eating bad stuff i think i need to go to bed. I am tempted not to go tomorrow but i need my weeks products and i don't want to upset anyone, oh i hate confrontation.

i don't want to upset anyone, oh i hate confrontation.

Oh gosh, me too, and it's so annoying you've been put in this position :(

Can you email her? I find it easier rather than face to face and can think of what I should say first, rather than leave it what comes into my head in a moment of panic :eek:

hugs hun, hope you get it all sorted tomorrow and you are happier with your new CDC

Back