Think I will have gained this week ...

whoops!!..hit send then before i had finished my rambling :D

I was going to say, we are actually trying for a baby at the moment..ppl r asking me why i am bothering to lose weight if i am gonna fall preggars and put it all back on..but the way i look at it is, it could take a while until that happens and surely its healthier to carry a baby if i am slimmer and not carrying excess weight...think that makes sense anyway...

Right, Thursday..got ya..will try to remember this time! :eek:

Enjoy the rest of your day hun..for tea, im doing salmon..im gonna bake it in tinfoil in the oven and top it with philladelphia - the garlic and herb one..never tried it b4 so lets hope it turns out nice! For afters gonna have some strawberries with ice-cream (only a little mind) yum!;)

When is it ur birthday matey?? What exciting plans have you made? Best save up them points so you can let ur hair done girl and get wasted ;)

Chat soon my lovely

oh crapola..the first bit of my message didnt even go thru! sorry hun, ive probably really cinfused you with taht msg now!!

All i said previously was..don't be silly, you werent to know about my mum..no need to apologise at all babe..

Oh and was also saying about your bday outfit..sounds beaut! I went out the other week and went for the nautical look..lovin in at the min, v in trend! :) If you dont mind me asking matey, how much weight did u have to lose b4 you dropped a size..im curious as to when i can be getting back into 14's!!

Right..lets hope this one comes thru ok this time...how v strange x

lol...god, u must be reading this now..thinking what a d**khead! haha. Just wanted to say, I was also talking about our lovely boy's..saying how lucky we are to have them..hence why i then went on to talk about trying for a baby with Liam..didnt just randomly pop that in then!! enough of my freaky ramblings then now..sorry, lol :) x

Ha ha ha ha. You make me laugh! You sound dead scatty like myself! Ha. Tickled me that!
Aw bless you on the baba trying. We would love one in the next few years but I am likely to need fertility treatment. They havent ruled it out though. Gotta let my poor body rest for a while after the big c tho first! I am totally baby obsessed though! Ha. Ill be 31 next week so dont wanna wait too long. It totally makes sense I think losing weight before getting pregnant you want your body tip top shape for housing a tiny person. :)
To be honest I could only get a proper real life 14 when I got my birthday dress last week. So, 26 pounds it took! But saying that all I was wearing before losing weight was leggings and loose tunic type tops so I dont really know what size I was. Could have been an 18 if I am honest! :(
For my birthday me and ben and about ten of our friends are going out round town straight after work on the friday which is my actual birthday for lots and lots of drinks! Then prob all back to ours, I tend to not know when to stop! Ha ha. Then on the sunday just me and ben goin for tapas, my fave place ever we hired the whole upstairs for my 30th. Think I will skip weigh in that week! Ha ha. Your tea sounds well nice! Yum. I love salmon. Ben has been in the pub all afternoon and is now on his Way back drunk, so he will probably want something to soak up the beers! Ill get in the bath and leave him to it I think! He doesnt half go on when he has had a few! Last year it was always just as x factor started on the telly he would get back from watching the footy in the pub and talk all over it! Grr. Ha ha.
Have a good night love. X x x

Hi Babe

Sorry didnt check on this again last night hence the late reply! Sorry hun but uv lost me completley..what does the big C mean? My friend had to have fertility treatment for quite a long time but she now has a beautiful little girl to show for it..and wouldnt you know it...2 months after her daughter was born, she fell pregnant again, naturally this time! I think stress and worrying about it can really postpone..our subconcious is a weird little thing :) I too am getting a little baby obsessed, im soo broody right now, its ridiculous! Trying to not put too much pressure on ourselves tho and im sure it will happen when its ready too..doesnt stop me being gutted everytime i take a test and it says negative tho...

So enough baby talk for the minute, how was your night? Was Ben chewing ur ear off after the pub visit as expected??haha.. I can totally sympathise with that hun,Liam is exactly the same when he's had a drink (luckily im more of a p*sshead than him..so it doesnt happen too regular, lol!) but to make it worse, he has a terrible habit of repeating himself over ..and over..and over again...when drunk! haha...he then gets annoyed with me because he can see im not interested in what he's saying..but to be fair, would you after hearing it 7 times?? lol. men eh, nutters...

What did you end up having for your tea then? OMG, the Salmon was beautiful, can you believe ive never actually tried it fresh before (only out a tin and thats not the same at all!) aww proper melted in the mouth, will defo be doing that again! Im making Chicken Balti tonight (from the WW recipe..which is also lush!)

Your bday plans sound ace matey, bet ul have a great time..im v jealous! :)

Speak soon my lovely x

Hey hun.
The big c is cancer!! Ha ha. Thought that was quite a common Way to describe it! So yeah gotta let my body have a little rest before babies and such. Last night was ok, he wasnt too bad to be honest. He did, however take himself upstairs when I was watching one born every minute! He cant stand the noises the women make! Ha. He, as predicted had a lardy tea, chippy chips and a chicken burger! I just had a chicken stir fry thing. Cant believe you have never had salmon before! Ooh I love it. Doing honey and mustard chicken with mash, carrots, spinach and brocolli tonight. Then a sugar free jelly with raspberries in it for after! What you havin?
My bloody cat has just attempted a suicide mission, the french doors to the garden downstairs were totally open allowing easy access for chasing birds or whatever, but oh no, Poppy decides to go for a kamikaze jump out the upstairs bathroom window! So im wrestling her in like a lunatic. I won, thankfully. Little nut job! Ha ha!
Ive been ordering more clothes off the internet today, lovely black and white dress with a bow on the front. Getting carried away with myself! Ha.
Enjoy your night chick.
X x

Hi Hunny

Ok..so the Big C no doubt is a very common way to describe it but as you should have guessed by now..I am very very stupid!! lol. Im so sorry to hear uv had that to contend with at such a young age chick but i gather ur on the road to recovery now from what you have said in previous chats?? Yes i think ur right in giving your body a chance to rest up before babbies start invading it :) Make the most of it..and drink lots!! seriously..any excuse for me :)

So, I was going to do chicken balti tonight however, i am now having a very similiar meal to your good self! Im doing chicken in a low fat mustard and honey sauce..but since i was originally having balti we have WW mini naan bread and rice to go with it..not quite sure that will go together but hey ho, sure it will taste fine :)

hahahaha..OMG, the story bout your cat just cracked me up..im sat here by myself at my computer laughing out loud..if anyone could see me now, id be locked up for sure!!! I dont have a cat myself but i do have a tortoise who goes by the name of rocky..now you would think a creature like that would be no hassle..u wud be wrong! lol. he's a little bugger half the time..coz he's a mediteranian type he has to eat certain foods and is also an escape artise..which means he is constantly trying to get out his tank and all you can hear thru the day is him banging against it with his shell...apparently this is common behaviour for these type of tortoises..i of course didnt know any of this when buying him!! lol..he's a freaky little thing but i do love him:)

Ooooh clothes shopping u say..one of my fave things to do! haha. Can't wait to start this job so i can do that without feelin guilty. As ive said b4 Liam is good as gold and he often lets me loose with his bank card (silly boy, haha) to buy clothes but i feel bad coz it aint my money! Always been quite independant so cant wait to be earning myself again!

Ok, so as per usual, my post is 5x's as big as urs and im talkin sh**te again so will leave it at that for now.

Speak soon hun, hope you have a fun night whatever you may be doing x

Aw sorry chick. Its cos I dont have the internet at home just on my phone so im only allowed so many characters! Thats why they are shorter and also why I cant start paragraphs properly! Ha.
Yeah im well on the mend now but god it was a horrible time. Was diagnosed march 2008 and me and ben had only been together 18months then and we werent even living together. I had a lil chick pad on my own (with my poppy cat of course!:)) and bless him he moved in the next day. He was unbelievable through it all, a real angel. Bless, getting all teary here. :) but yeah was given all clear last septemberish so just have to be kept an eye on and cos of where the tumor was on my womb my totm is dreadful every month I am off work for almost a week. It sucks! :(
Enough of that anyway. Happy things! Shopping! Yeah I totally love nearly all of newlooks stuff at the mo and dorothy p got some pretty tops too. Just wish I had more money! I have asked everyone for vouchers for my birthday! Yay!
Yeah our tea was the low fat chicken tonight sauce and I added mushrooms to it. Was lovely, could have eaten well more than a tiny spoon of mash tho! How was yours?
Ah I love tortoises! We had one when we were little he was huge he didnt have a tank tho he just wandered round the garden and house and used to hibernate in a box in the attic for winter. Ah he was lovely cant remember what happenned to him but he was dead old he was my mums from when she was little cos they live for proper yonks! I treat pops like a baby she rocks! She thinks she is a dog! She brings me the post out the letter box, like right up the stairs onto the bed, plays
Fetch, and follows me everywhere! She has a terrible habit of taking the band out of my hair if its tied up and hiding it tho! Ha ha. Proper handful. Love her!
Ha ha, now who is rambling on?!
Speak soon lovely.
X x x

Hey Sweet

Hows ur days going?? Oooh almost the weekend...and weigh in day for you too, right? see i remembered, yay! :) Best of luck for tonight hun, let me know how uv got on later..

OMG, ben really does sound amazing..what a little sweetheart! Its funny but i think we dont always give men the credit they deserve..i know when mum passed away last year, it was basically Liam that got me through it..he was my rock and in a weird sort of way, through the miserable times, it has bought us even closer together now! I suppose sometimes it takes something big like that to make you realise & appreciate things..i know we have both obvioubsly had some crap thrown at us over the last year or so but the positive of that,is that we both seem to have great men who got us throught it and the way i look at it, we are actually lucky in that respect. Im gonna shut up about that now coz im getting teary eyed also :) what we like eh??

Well Rocky is out at the moment wandering around the living room..he gets in the most awkward of places though..like a naughty child, will always go in the one place i dont want him to! The one day he had the whole run of the flat and he ended up stuck balancing on Liams trainer in the hallway..it was so comical to see tho!

Hope to chat with you later and hear about ur loss this week..which im sure it will be chick

Bye for now x x

Hey hun.
Totm so I am not going to the meeting to get weighed tonight! Really poorly today and feeling dead sorry for myself! Ive been in bed all day drugged up on painkillers and alternately running to be sick! Couldnt possibly make it to the meeting would probably faint in there and look like a right tit! Ha ha. Will be like this till at least saturday now, no fun at all. :(
Our boys are both fab and we are very very lucky indeed to have them!! Makes you wonder why stupid girls stay with men who treat them like crap and walk all over them doesnt it, when you see what a nice man can really be like. :)
So sorry hun but will have to keep it brief cos I feel like I may varmint again any second!! Bleugh....
Will love ya and leave ya hun. Have a good night with lovely liam and crazy rocky!
X x x x x

Awwww hunny, so sorry to hear u r poorly sick again..u really do have a hard time of it during TOTM don't u..i dont blame u for feeling sorry for urself, i would too!...sending you big hugs!

Its funny you shud say that about certain girls letting men walk all over them..i happen to have a friend with a bfriend who does just that! It proper infuriates me..the thing is she aint stupid and knows he is well out of order the majority of time but says at the end of the day, she loves him!! Now i get that..i really do..i love Liam more than anything and i get the whole "Love is blind" theory but come on, a relationship for me is based on trust and compromise (amongst other things) but they are key and without that, it seems pretty pointless. I mean she is with someone who 90% of the time makes her feel unhappy, what is that all about?? Surely in a relationship, you are meant to feel happy and loved..i know its not like the films and real life aint like that but generally i do. I dont know, maybe i can't understand that because i am lucky enough to have found a good one..but then, ive had relationships in the past and have known when its not right! oooh god, get me on my high horse! Dont know what came over me then..getting bit carried away arent i?? lol..right, time for me to shut me cakehole.

Anyway, hope you feel better soon my lovely..and hope to speak to you soon when you are back on form. Im sure Ben is looking after you..take care hunni pie x x

You can never say you wouldnt put up with things until you are in the same boat.
I alway and I mean always stated point blank id never stay with a cheat......
I had a child and 6 years with my guy and he cheated not the whole way he couldnt go the whole way but far enough and cheated,I moved out and we are 'together, until you really love someone that hurts you,you can never say never.We would have to walk a mile in someone elses shoes then you may see why your friend stays.
She vents to you as she trusts and respects you,yes you are very lucky your fella is a gooden but its amazing how many women say that and they get let down.
I understand 100% what you are saying as there is no need to stay with someone that makes us sad,but like myself I had to take a deep hard look at me and see I wasnt totally great to my fella,maybe thats the advice you have to offer your friend,look at both your behaviour and ask why her fella she says 'treats' her so bad
Just my opinion ;) xx

Men are the lesser species, we can't expect much from them lol

Hey hun.
Cheers for the hugs! I have a terrible time every month its crap!
I have a friend like that but this fella goes Way beyond cheating, he is jealous and paranoid too and the Way he talks to her and the names he calls her are disgusting. He is unreliable and she is in a permanent state of anxiety over him. Never known anyone cry so much. He has even threatened me one time when I stuck up for her when he was shouting and swearing at her. Horrible horrible man. Me and the girl have fell out now as I couldnt see her destroyed by him anymore! Its like she is brain washed. He was also calling my fella a "saint" but in a mean Way saying he wasnt normal for being such a good guy! A-hole! Ive also been in a bad relationship before so I can appreciate my lovely man even more! And I would never put up with being treated badly again!!
You have a good day chick!
X x x

Honest to god chick..i think me and you are one of the same! Couldnt agree more with your last post and my friend sounds exactly like yours..it is hard to watch and i can totally understand what you mean about watching her get destroyed. I dont know about the cheating but its the way he is with her, how he speaks to her and treats her especially in front of others, its absolutley disgusting..i often tell him he's out of order...sounds like the guy you have described..complete A-Hole, yeh! :) ...but she has made her choice and regardless of what i say (and believe me i dont go offering my opinion all the time and ranting at her) she will ultimately do what she wants and i cant change that, its her life and her choice.

Anyway, enough of this talk..kinda came out of no-where and has taken over our usual lovely little chats! :) how you feeling today babe? Bit better i hope? You said you would feel crap until Saturday right? We are getting closer so hoping its getting easier for you. My answer (as always) would be to get absolutley sozzled to numb the pain..would that help? haha..actually guess not, it would prob make you feel worse and throw up more. Ignore my stupid words of wisdom..which are usually alcohol based :)

Im having a bit of a clean through today and Rocky is having the run of the flat..for a little thing though, he dont half get in the way! lol. Ive just got a few mates coming round tonight and we shall be hitting the vodka (would you expect anything less from me) for tea im having one of the WW pizza's..they are well small and cute! :) hope they taste good, have u tried them before?? Liam is having this tex mex thing which involves ribs, onion rings, wedges..how jealous am i?? haha

Sending lots of love your way x

Well honey I wont write much but just thought I would let you know I have taken your advice and I am drunk as a skunk its numbing the pain alright! Ha ha ha ha!
Will post properly tomoro!
Enjoy your night with your friends honey!
X x x x

hahahaha...good girl!! I like ur style :) Speak soon chicken xxxxx ps - I am feeling rather delicate this morning..far too much vodka was consumed last night! eek!

Hey chicken!
Good morning! I am back in the land of the living!:) Well its a gorgeous day here so I am gonna get myself out into the garden with our pops and get some bushes planted! Bens gone off to man united to watch his beloved Liverpool play so I have the day to myself. Think my mum and sis gonna come help me in the garden later. Have taken chicken breasts out for tea, gonna marinade them in lots of spices and have with roasted veg and cous cous me thinks! Yum. Have also made a kinda trifley thing well, not really. Just sugar free jelly with strawberries and raspberries in it and strawberry flavour angel delight on top with little sliced strawberries on top to make it look pretty! Will probably taste crappo but hey ho! It looks pretty!
Its my best mate from unis birthday today but he lives near birmingham so just have to settle for a long phone chat. He will be coming to stay for easter tho and the grand national as we live right by the course so were all gonna go! Another outfit I will need! Seriously, I have 2 weddings, 3 christenings and the races between now and september! Thats alot of dresses! And cos of facebook you cant wear the same things all the time cos some bugger with put pictures on! Ha ha.
How has your weekend been my lovely? You up to much today?
X x x x

Good morning sweetie!

I too am back in the land of the living now..was rough pretty much all day yday..not gud, the evils of vodka eh?! awww, so glad ur back on form now and can get urself out in the sun today! Im v jealous that u have a garden btw, im in a flat myself so i don't have one..at some point in the future when we have little kiddie winkles, we will get a house so ive got it to look forward too..but its just the money,i wonder how we will afford it..property is just soo expensive! Anyway, i dont want to be negative so i just tell myself that it will happen at some point :)

Had a chinese last night, my eyes were far too big for my belly though..had the proper hangover munchies all day so cudnt wait to have a scoff..but didnt manage it all when it finally arrived..suppose that can only be a good thing tho :) Im doing a chicken roast with all the trimmings for tea tonight so will just have some cereal in a bit and hold out for that to avoid going over my points (defo did yday!!). I was supposed to be up early this morning to go swimming for 8.30am...but my alarm didnt go off and i overslept..so swimming has not happened..poo :-( I will go tomorrow instead..this is my last week of freedom before i start work next monday..am very giddy but also quite nervous

mmmm, ur tea sounds yummy..as does ur beautiful little triffle thing :) u will have to let me know how it turns out as may give it a go myself if its nice :)

oooh u lucky thing having all those excuses to buy new outfits, haha..had to laugh at the FB comment..ur dead right though! I know someone who pretty much wears the same thing so all her pictures look the same..and she has like over a 1000!!! lol. Hey, i can add you on FB if you dont mind that is?? Will have to know you're full name tho hun,lol :)

So yeh, this weekend has been good...gone too quick tho, as they always do! Not a lot planned for today really.im gonna go see my friend in a minute, have a gossip and brew with her..she lives on the same road as me so its ideal! Then i'll get me chicken in and just have a relaxing sunday i think! Possibly watch a film tonight with Liam..

I hope you enjoy the remainder of your weekend my love and will chat to u very soon x x

Hey hun!
Well we only moved into our house in october, its always been flats before that so the garden is a big novelty at the moment! Especially as we can finally get out there and cut the bloody grass now the weathers turned a bit!
Ended up going to asda for a few bits, green tea, loads of salad and fruit!! Good girl me! Then tasty stuff for bens lunches like barm cakes, corned beef and monster munch! Jealous. Did two lots of washing and hoovered through when I got back and made the dinner. Exciting day! Not! Ha ha. Now watching the dancing and the steven gately tribute with ben and dreading work tomoro. :( another bloody back to work chat.
Yeah hun you can add me on facebook, well you can try, im not sure you can search for me cos I put it all dead private so my evil ex couldnt find me! Its Jo Kelly and the profile pic is the one of me and ben that was on here! If it doesnt work ill search for you instead. :)
I was fuming before, the little baskets in our close were throwing stones at poppy! I flew outside and told them off proper! She was frozen to the spot with fright the poor thing. enjoy your film chick!!
Speak soon.
X x x x

Back