Think im getting obsessed with minimins!

My names Jo and I'm a minimins addict!! :)

I also check the app everytime I pick up my phone which is at least once an hour and whilst I've been off sick that's been more like 4 times an hour :) I mean come on I need to update my diary, see how my lovely minimins friends are and check the new threads for all there greatness! And hey theres worse things to be addicted to :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

me to! all my kids hear from me is ' ssssssshhhhhhussssshhh, in a minute, im just reading something!!!' love this site, ive got so much tips and encouragement from here :)

I'm definitely an addict. This has saved me a fortune too because I am doing SW at home on my own and this site not only motivates me but makes me feel like I am a member of the biggest SW group ever. Wouldn't be able to do it without you all :)

I love this site as well! Find myself drifting onto here all the time when I've got the laptop on :D Havejust installed the app onto my phone so that I can get my fix at work during lunch break!

awesomecupcake said:
I love this site as well! Find myself drifting onto here all the time when I've got the laptop on :D Havejust installed the app onto my phone so that I can get my fix at work during lunch break!

Ah another hard core multi-device addict. It's getting serious for you too. I'm now getting my fix from 3 separate devices which means I can even access it on the loo. Any room in the house offers a minimins opportunity. I should rename myself to miniminsaholic! :)

My hubby is rather happy I have a MM addictiction, as first thing in the morning at weekends, he can go out for a couple of hours on his road bike knowing I will be happily ensconced on the laptop, before I start finding jobs for him to do lol!

me to! all my kids hear from me is ' ssssssshhhhhhussssshhh, in a minute, im just reading something!!!' love this site, ive got so much tips and encouragement from here :)

you sound like me lol

Meeeeeeeeeee! I check this more than FB now, lol! I love love love it on here :) x

Shirleen said:
I do tho l people ought to post more! I need my fix!!!!!

That's my thought exactly. If I come back to it and there's nothing new I'm so disappointed.

I too am an addict :) first thing I do when the alarm goes off in the morning is check minimins and Facebook!!

Oh and last thing at night too!!

I love it - its like being in group all day - without having to pay! Nice to hear what real people eat everyday too!

Back