Think im getting obsessed with minimins!

peacelily

Silver Member
I'm not much of a social networker. Have Facebook and twitter but don't really use them but have found am totally obsessed with minimins. Just wondered if anyone else has found themselves checking whenever they're near a wifi connection???

Oh thank goodness it's not just me. I'm disappointed when things go quiet during the day when people are at work and having lives!!!

Me too, totally addicted.. Have app on iPad and iPhone as well as using it on laptop.. I love seeing notifications aaarrrgghh :)

Ugh am the same, check all the time and stay up past my bed time reading all the posts. I spend more time off plan than on plan so it doesn't guilt trip me enough lol

It is very dangerous.. I also freak out if I lose my 3G connectivity!,

Me too, keeps me on track and a lot more positive! x

i wake up of a morning, check updates on my ipod, then the news and facebook.. might have another sneaky look at threads while eating breakfast :p

Of course minimins is addictive! It's the best "diet" forum on the net, there are a great bunch of people on there, great recipes and help whenever you need it. Long may it continue, I go to it at least 3-4 times from 3-30am until 9-00pm each day..........(sad git!)

Yep, I've got the minimins addiction, I log on first thing in the morning and eat my breakfast whilst reading everyone's posts, I also check recipes during the day and I sit with the laptop in the evening, it keeps me motivated and I don't think about food when I'm reading weight loss success stories

I've got it too, I literally can't have 5 minutes to myself without checking....even if I've just checked it 5 minutes before. It's quite sad really.

donna88 said:
I've got it too, I literally can't have 5 minutes to myself without checking....even if I've just checked it 5 minutes before. It's quite sad really.

Ha ha that's me too and I have it on all devices. Best is if I have had enforced absence i.e. have to go and do some work or feed kids etc then come back and there are lots of posts to read. But also find myself checking every 5 mins or so otherwise and if no new posts I'll end up reading diaries, recipes or even other diet threads...just so I know that SW is the best of course!!!

We are going home in 2 weeks (hopefully) where we have the most expensive and slowest internet in Europe so have to use it as much as I can when I can whilst we have a brilliant connection.
How will I cope. :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
me too i have started a thread of my recipes and check up on it and other posts all the time its fab when people try and love my recipes i get all excited and have to modify more recipes

I've only been doing sw for nearly 2 weeks and already I've tried a couple of your recipes Catherine, definitely worth a look folks

I have transferred here from my mumsnet addiction. At least minimins is movitating me to be more healthy although I am sure all this internet time is not good for body magic or qt with the family.

Back