Think im getting obsessed with minimins!

angelajane said:
I love it - its like being in group all day - without having to pay! Nice to hear what real people eat everyday too!

Yes I agree. Better than image therapy at group cos its available 24/7

Haha im addicted too my son keeps saying mam whats to eat ill say in a minute - half an hour later .. mam im fading away whats to eat (he's 23) so very capable of feeding himself. My hubby loves it as then it means he has the remote control and can watch more sport , which in turn doesn't bother me cos im on here so everyones a winner

Me too texty. Had a problem last week as I forgot my password and had a problem logging in! Felt like my left hand had been cut off! I am on here all the time, thinking "Hi I am Hollys nan and I am a mini addict". But I dont want to be cured ha ha :) :)

Haha ive been in from work 30mins and im here already, I said to hubby you go make your tea im just having an omelette and salad I dont want to be tempted by fried stuff ........ what i really meant was go do ur tea im busy with my addiction and if you wait for me cooking you will starve

Lol I have the app on my android...never off the bloody thing!

Ok its official - I am addicted. So badly I came here to update my Wed WI and my Nov challenge BEFORE I entered this weeks loss on my SW lifeline page lol

Back