Think I'm gonna give up, 4th week in, 3 week of not losing

Poor you!
I'm not surprised you're fed up.
Please don't give up yet. Tell yourself you'll do it until the end of October.
(((((have a big hug)))))))

Please don't give up. If you didn't follow this diet and didn't go to group then you would almost certainly gain weight and then you would be even more fed up! You've said WW isn't the weigh to go for you so there would be little point going back to that.
It's not a case of your body not being able to take all the food or the fact that SW doesn't work, you've said yourself that your body is messed up from starvation type diets so that's pretty much answered the question.
You are following the plan correctly, your consultant agrees, therefore you WILL start losing weight. You don't have loads to lose, so it will not be in big chunks, and I know you would be happy with a pound but it will happen.
SW is for everyone :)
Good luck!

I so wanted to be just a little bit slimmer and more confident for this photo shoot. Looks like I'll still be a heffer!!! I HATE photos. Even when I was slimmer. I'll keep going for now, but if no good, then have to go back to very low carb which seems to be the only thing that works, though that stops too. Oh I dunno, maybe I was just destined to be fat. I drink at least 2 litres a day. More if I run or go to the gym. I'm gonna have a real suerspeed week, with at least 5 running days. If that doesn't work for next week, then perhaps nothing will.

Lynda

Please stick with it for this week and see what happens ........... try not to let it take over your life though .......... I know, from experience, it's easy to become a bit obsessed with your weight, maybe if you can relax your thinking a wee bit, and stop beating yourself up so much, while sticking to the plan 100% and still keeping up the "body magic" it'll magically happen for you - lol - I'll certainly be thinking of you! Best o'luck'n'stuff to you!

Ahh that is such a shame but if you have been doing starvation diets before then your body may be just adjusting to this new diet, give it a bit more time and it will work. Ps there is no way you are a heffer so give yourself a break. xxx:talk017:

Stick with it, your body is most likely still adjusting as you've said and don't put yourself down! You are no way fat and don't keep telling yourself you are! I bet you look brilliant! One of my friends is your height and 1 stone heavier than you and she looks AMAZING, not at all fat just curvy and lovely. Start looking at yourself as your friends/family do, they'd not call you names like that. They think you are beautiful and fantastic :)

Are you enjoying the food on SW? If you are, stick with it! Don't go back to plans that have been miserable for you (WW etc). These plans need to be followed for life so you need to be able to enjoy them.

I really feel for you. I know this can work, please just keep with it and don't worry about your photo shoot, enjoy every minute of it and KNOW you look gorgeous. xx

Thanks everyone for your support. I would have given up without the support on this site. This is the last day of another 100% week along with 2 SE days. Tonight is weigh in, so wish me luck. Thanks

Lynda

Good luck Lynda!!!

xxxx

Good luck!! Let us know how you get on!

I've been 100% this week too, also have WI tonight. Lets hope we get a good result :D

Good luck! We are with you all the way :)

Thanks folks

Well i lost 1.5lbs. That'll do. I'm where i was when I 1st started classes, and 4lbs down from when I started way back when. I just hope this is me now, on my way. Slow and steady will do, just so long as it's steady. I've not even allowed myself an after weigh in treat, just want the same again next week, or any loss!!

Lynda

hey that's fantastic. well done for keeping at it when everything seemed so glum. Here's to another week of loosing xx

Back