think im slipping back :(

gemma_

Silver Member
since tuesday i've missed two lunches :( i've been really busy sorting everything and looking after everyone else during day i forgot to eat and talking on here and 4getting time :rolleyes: (not blaming you lovely people :D)
I havn't been eating much fruit as havn't got to the shop so trying make what i have last :(

ive been eating breakfast fine then lunch time just been grabbing a yogurt and some fruit then have a sw dinner at night and drinking water:(

do you think i be majorly effected this week?

Gemma - If you start to skip meals then your body will go into "starvation mode" it does something to the foods & stores that fats so that your body has the essentials. (i think thats right anyway - sure I have read it on here a few times!)

You really need to make sure your eating properly. x

i hardly ever feel hungry thats why i forget - sounds stupid i know... but i havn't ate breakfast since school then i started sw and breakfast became a big deal... i eat breakfast about 8.30 then im quite content.. i tend to try eat fruit in duration of morning then usually just get a savoury rice n some salad or a salad at dinner for sake of it coz i 'have' to... i start 'feeling' hungry about 5pm...

before this i didnt eat at all (apart from snickers) during day then had big meal with partner at night... i've been on sw for 3 weeks and been doing okay eating... then since tuesday weigh in ive just slipped...

i know its not an excuse and sounds silly but its the part of the month in the last week that partner gets paid, its always been a struggle so also im telling myself that food as 2 last aswell,

Gemma - If you start to skip meals then your body will go into "starvation mode" it does something to the foods & stores that fats so that your body has the essentials. (i think thats right anyway - sure I have read it on here a few times!)

You really need to make sure your eating properly. x

i know I do thats why im worrying, today and over the weekend are okay I just realised myself what i was doing as i was going write my food diary :(

Gemma, I have been the same, I have just written down my food diary and it looks horendous! My SW C emailed me the other day, saying that I wasn't eating enough so I emailed back promising her to eat more and tbh looking at this week, its looks worse than the week before. I think I am making this hard for myself, sometimes I can't be bothered faffing about chopping vege for lunch etc, I am not doing any forward planning or thinking either.

I was much the same as you I have never eaten in the day, except, biscuits and crisps, then would just have evening meal and the more crisps, choc in the evening. Sounds daft, but I get full really quickly after eating only a bit of a full meal and also get really sleepy, its odd. Which is why I have tended to opt for snacking on rubbishy foods.
Also know what you mean about pay day and trying to make stuff last, fruit n vege is so expensive atm, to be eating it in bucketloads.

Shall we both give each other a kick up the bum and start a fresh today and make sure we are eating enough and the right stuff?

What have you had so far today?

Gemma, I have been the same, I have just written down my food diary and it looks horendous! My SW C emailed me the other day, saying that I wasn't eating enough so I emailed back promising her to eat more and tbh looking at this week, its looks worse than the week before. I think I am making this hard for myself, sometimes I can't be bothered faffing about chopping vege for lunch etc, I am not doing any forward planning or thinking either.

Shall we both give each other a kick up the bum and start a fresh today and make sure we are eating enough and the right stuff?

yea that be brilliant :) .... i'm off to shops later :) what you eaten so far today and what are you going to eat..

yea that be brilliant :) .... i'm off to shops later :) what you eaten so far today and what are you going to eat..

I have had:-

Shape zero yog
1 alpen light bar

Lunch: Tin of spaghetti

Dinner: Cous cous, fish and salad

How about you?

BTW I have added bits to my other post, incase you didn't see;)

I have had:-

Shape zero yog
1 alpen light bar

Lunch: Tin of spaghetti

Dinner: Cous cous, fish and salad

How about you?

BTW I have added bits to my other post, incase you didn't see;)

had bran flakes and milk as hea+b so far today :sigh:

last week i done a meal plan and spent £90 in tesco... and 2 days later most veg went funny (kept in fridge) and that was that out window :( but todays a new day :) going try my best :)

last week i done a meal plan and spent £90 in tesco... and 2 days later most veg went funny (kept in fridge) and that was that out window :( but todays a new day :) going try my best :)

So annoying when that happens isn't it! I would have taken it back if it was still within the use by date.

Anyway, onward and upward and all that, we can do this.:)

you started sw 6 days after me :) so your weigh in is on a monday? mines a tuesday :) your weight moss is good i havn't had * week on mine yet im dreading it... thats when cravings kick in!

im having chicken and peppers for dinner :s (not shopping til later rather mixand match lol)

Gemma, you have lost loads of weight already:) I have only really lost 3/12 lbs which is pretty pants really:sigh: But, tis my own fault, not eating enough proper food and must admit to having a little binge on french fries and curly wurlys last week.

I don't think I will lose anything this week either, in fact I think I will probably have a gain:eek: I know how my body works, I store fat easily when I don't eat enough. Think I am going to stick to plan 100% over the next three days and eat even if I am not hungry. Will also try and do some exercise, I am about to go and blitz the house, so that will burn some fat hopefully.

Don't get downhearted, you are doing really well hun, stick with it, you will be really cross with yourself if you don't. :grouphugg:

Gemma, you have lost loads of weight already:) I have only really lost 3/12 lbs which is pretty pants really:sigh: But, tis my own fault, not eating enough proper food and must admit to having a little binge on french fries and curly wurlys last week.

I don't think I will lose anything this week either, in fact I think I will probably have a gain:eek: I know how my body works, I store fat easily when I don't eat enough. Think I am going to stick to plan 100% over the next three days and eat even if I am not hungry. Will also try and do some exercise, I am about to go and blitz the house, so that will burn some fat hopefully.

Don't get downhearted, you are doing really well hun, stick with it, you will be really cross with yourself if you don't. :grouphugg:

i lost 5lb in 1st week sts following week and lost 3lb 5 last week.... this week really struggling though :( + i havnt had a * week like you have so thats a disadvantage on you :(

im a thinker and not a doer... i sit there and thing im going to do this and that excersise every night then i dont i need get myself sorted really do!

just little things like trying remember eat salad/veg etc with meals

im a thinker and not a doer... i sit there and thing im going to do this and that excersise every night then i dont i need get myself sorted really do!

Yeah I know what you mean, its hard to get your head in the zone and its easy to put it off till tomorrow, when it never comes! I think you need some motovation, can you think of anything that may help you? A dress you wanna buy, an event you are going to in the future that you could use as motivation?

What are you doing now? Are you busy? Can you maybe go and do some exercise now, even if its just 20 min walk?

Yeah I know what you mean, its hard to get your head in the zone and its easy to put it off till tomorrow, when it never comes! I think you need some motovation, can you think of anything that may help you? A dress you wanna buy, an event you are going to in the future that you could use as motivation?

What are you doing now? Are you busy? Can you maybe go and do some exercise now, even if its just 20 min walk?

i have 3 and 4 year just doing sack for them my excersise looks like this...

(1st 2 weeks i was brilliant done little something everyday)

mon-fri walk to and from school(for my son) (half a mile each way) total 4 times

i have a leg/arm thing i do 50 of them everynight (dnt hurt or anthing so not sure if its doing anything)

20 reverse crunches
20 twist crunches

sounds alot but only takes like 20mins to do the excersises... for 1st 2 weeks i did pilates every night and that hurt and felt it working but gave up :(

i have skipping rope/a fitness ball/ womens weights/a twister thing so i have no excuse

Back