think its flu and just eaten off plan :o(

Don't beat yourself up.... you ate what your body needed and on reflection you may not have weighed it out and cooked it, but it is still in that little yellow book.... so in my book you are doing brill!!!!

How's your water intake??? that can make me tired and lethargic.... Night sweats ... I hear ya, last night is the first night I have slept well in months, although mine's not flu related.

You'll be back on top form again soon hun xx

I'm glugging water like there is no tomorrow to make sure i'm not dehydrated.
i do think the tablets arent helping so back to the doctors tomorrow!
Hate feeling rough! I'm such a crap patient! lol

xx

Fell better soon hun x

How are you feeling at the moment Lizz? Not sure if you've got a diary or not, so couldn't ask on there. Has the flu cleared up hun?

How are you feeling at the moment Lizz? Not sure if you've got a diary or not, so couldn't ask on there. Has the flu cleared up hun?

thanks for thinking of me Liz! :D

Not got a diary yet, dont want to start one until i hit maintenance...was going to do one from 810 but dont know where to put it! lol.

It turns out its not flu! :(
I was put on anti-d's just over a week ago, and this whole thing is my bodies reaction to the tablets! I've been signed off work, i've barely moved out of bed apart from to go toilet, get water and go to weigh in of course! lol
I still feel so pants.....it sucks! But Dr said i will start to feel better "soon" and to push through it :(

So i'm feeling very sorry for myself!
my only saving grace is that i'm still managing to SS! :D

xx

get well soon liz. dont beat ur self up over the kebab............

Really sorry to hear that hun :( Shame the tablets have had such a bad reaction for you.

Hopefully the effects will lesson soon. Are they helping your mood at all though? Rest up in bed and think about nothing! Well done for staying on SS - that's willpower for you :)

Know what you mean about a diary. I didn't start mine until I'd gone up the plans. Take care of yourself x

Back