think its flu and just eaten off plan :o(

LizzMB

WILL be Slim!
i'm still stuck in bed feeling like crap :( and the shakes just arent giving me any substance.
just eaten 2 little pieces of tinned pineapple.....i'm desperate food some food but i'm also going to accept that a "normal" person has to accept fluctuations in weight and i'm so close to moving up to maintenance that this will need to be part of the course!

its terrifying me but necessary at the same time

wish me luck xx

Hope you are feeling better soon. You probably need to go up the plans to speed your recovery x

Awwww poor you :( its crappy when you feel ill isnt it

(((hugs)))

I agree with a higher plan for a week... just to 'feed the soul'

Try it ;) x wont hurt x

i'm a bad bad person!
DH was talking about getting a kebab so i said i would have one too!
Chicken and salad...for me so its so wrong!
I still feel like crap...and now i feel like crap for eating it!
i need shooting! :(
Why would i do this to myself so close to goal? Its like being ill has made me justify eating crap!

i feel horrible right now!

:(

Lizz!!! i have a chicken kebab every other friday!!! (minus pita of course lol)

It makes no odds to my weight loss so dont worry over 1 kebab!! chicken kebab is ok lol

You are an amazing CD'er ....you are ill.... its allowed to have a little of what ya fancy :D

Lizz please don't worry hun. You've not had a great week with feeling rough. Perhaps you are at a point where you need to move towards maintenance.

If that is what you decide don't feel bad! You won't put on weight from the kebab and sometimes resolve goes out the window when we're feeling cr*ppy. Don't make yourself feel worse by feeling guilty.
Concentrate on getting better. You've come a long way and you're not going back, so don't panic!:D

i'm a bad bad person!
DH was talking about getting a kebab so i said i would have one too!
Chicken and salad...for me so its so wrong!
I still feel like crap...and now i feel like crap for eating it!
i need shooting! :(
Why would i do this to myself so close to goal? Its like being ill has made me justify eating crap!

i feel horrible right now!

Chicken kebab isn't going to kill you! In fact, I've had a couple as my evening meal, even with the pita as they fit in nicely with step 3 (no garlic sauce or chips of course lol).

Like others have said, you're ill and I reckon one needs to cut one's body some slack during poorly times :D

As for eating crap... It's chicken and salad; low carbs, low fat, plenty of protein so don't panic, it wasn't a donner kebab or a parmo (mmm, parmo) so don't feel horrible about it.

Big hugs, and hope you're feeling better soon!

<tries to stop thinking of parmos>

Lizz - i agree with others dont worry about it, when you feel better you be back on plan in no time and maybe that bit of food will help you onto a speedy recovery

Lizz, Looks like you and me fell off today..... you only slightly.... sticking to low carb.... I fell off completely and utterly..... not being well also helped me to justify it...... still feel crap.... so at least we can learn to not feed the soul.... cos it just doesn't work.

WELL DONE to you for making good appropriate choices!

Hi lizz
I hope that you are not still berating yourself re: the chicken kebab, as Mrs. Essex and lunarjim have now reassured you that it won't cause any harm. The important thing is to get well soon - even if your weight fluctuated a little bit because of the flu, you must have confidence in yourself as a skilled and knowledgeable dieter to easily deal with it.
Best wishes x

Don't give yourself a hard time Lizz, you had chicken and salad, its allowed! Take time to recover and just eat sensibly, you will be fir as a fiddle before you know it! x

How are you today lizz? Feeling any better?

knackered hun!
Still feel tired, no energy, aching legs, headache...the only thing i dont have is the hot and cold sweats anymore which i am so relieved about as last night was a real nightmare as i was sweating so much!

Still feel guilty about the food...beating myself up over it but determined to be SS now until weigh in on sat!

thanks for asking hun! xx

Back