Think Slinky!! CurvyKaren's Diary

hey just popped in to see how you were doing this week.

hope your ok and had a good week xx

broadsbean said:
hey just popped in to see how you were doing this week.

hope your ok and had a good week xx

Hey Mandy!

Thanks for stopping by and "visiting"

Stayed the same this week which is fine by me. Honestly I didn't eat any fruit and veg this week at all and didn't have my usual "mushrooms and onions with everything" so this is what I get for not bothering!

Hope you're doing well as usual :D

I'm back on plan 100% :D x

vickidyers said:
Hi Karen - I can't help but admire your chart on your signature. I have a similar chart, but don't post it as it has a bump on it where I put on one week!! Yours is 'perfect'!! Well done you x

"perfect" ha! That's sweet of you to say Vicki but I feel like I've had a bumpy road to get this far!

Since I didn't lose in this last week I'm determined to shed some pounds this week so I'm focused on going for it :D

I went to the pub yesterday (diet coke only) and my friend wanted to get food so I was amazed that I managed to order a jacket potato with cheese and beans - and I loved it! x

1.5lb off bringing me to 16st 8.5lb - nearly half way (to the 15s!) :D

Come oooooon to the 15s! :D. I'll update my stats in a bit

x

Last edited:
Well done Karen another excellent week for you! Xx

Weigh in in a couple of hours and for the first time in a couple of weeks... I'm excited :D

I know I must have lost something... I try not to fantasise about massive losses and tell myself the minimum I hope for.. Anything else is a bonus :D

Shall report back in the morning! x

Good luck Karen xx

shenzi said:
Good luck Karen xx

Thanks chick! :D

Just been weighed (I'm still here now - haha)

Lost 2 and a half pounds bringing me to 16st 6 :D

2lbs away from my three stone award! :D

x

Woo brilliant your like a human weight loss machine its fabulous!!xx

Thanks everyone. I'm so delighted with how far i've come in four months - it truly is amazing :D It just shows you what is possible. If I'd have known in my heart four months before my wedding that I could lose three stone I wouldn't have the regrets I have now. I've sort of come to terms with it and I want to have a posh photoshoot WHEN i get there next year to celebrate it and they can be the photos I look back on.

I feel amazing - is that so wrong to say?! x

Thanks everyone. I'm so delighted with how far i've come in four months - it truly is amazing :D It just shows you what is possible. If I'd have known in my heart four months before my wedding that I could lose three stone I wouldn't have the regrets I have now. I've sort of come to terms with it and I want to have a posh photoshoot WHEN i get there next year to celebrate it and they can be the photos I look back on.

I feel amazing - is that so wrong to say?! x

nope, cos you are amazing, just think you will most likely be in the 15's for christmas :D:D

the photoshoot is a fab idea, mine is a ball with a full makeover and formal dress, its good to have something to look forward to isn't it.
Don't regret anything Karen and always look back on your wedding photos with pride they define the person you were and the person you are becoming xxx

Good luck for wi today xx

shenzi said:
Good luck for wi today xx

Aww thanks chick :D

1lb off this week bringing me to 16st 5. With all this party food going around and Christmas stuff I'm glad to have a 1lb off to be honest!

Anyway - my aim up until boxing day is to avoid a gain rather than lose any weight because I don't think it's possible for me!

It's my mums birthday on Thursday so my brother has kinda booked an "all you can eat" for us all. It's basically an "all you can't eat" !!!

I don't like making excuses for not loosing but even my family are like "you can eat nice things on Christmas day..." blah blah blah

x

Well done on your loss! I have also decided to try and maintain until after new year then go for it in January, its far to hard to be expecting losses over Christmas! Xx

Back