Think Slinky!! CurvyKaren's Diary

JackieN said:
did you see on facebook they have a xmas slimpod? Its aimed basically over xmas to maintain and not put on. just to work from now until xmas. Its free too :D

Well done Karen :D proud of you. See told you you were catching me up :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sorry for muscling in, but what is a slimpod?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It looks great, but is it worth spending £29.99 to get a free gift?

Whoo not sure if slimpod works as in slimming but it's helped me sleep two nights in a row after 5 years of insomnia ;)

By some form of a miracle after eating loads at the slimming world Christmas party on Tuesday and then going to an all-you-can-eat on Thursday for mums birthday... I've lost 1lb bringing me officially to my 3 stone award! :D yaaaaay !

I will just aim for a maintain this next week :D

x

well done xxxx

Hey everyone! Thanks for the well wishes... Happy New Year to you all!

Just over two weeks ago I started to feel a little... Cabin feverish with the whole losing weight thing. I literally was starting to feel angry with the whole thing - yes I'm doing well and I know that but angry that I "couldn't" just have what I want anymore.

For this reason - despite me not wanting a gain (since I haven't had one since I started in august) I decided to give myself a two week break over Christmas. I reasoned that there was no way I could put back on the three stone in two weeks and I could get this feeling out of my system.

I have had a field day and ate what I liked - I think I still held back to a certain extent because my mind is telling me to stop which is brilliant that I now have some ability to control myself.

I went back to SW on Tuesday and I have put on 4 and a half pounds. I was delighted. I'm ready to carry on now - knock off that 4 and a half pounds in (hopefully) two weeks and crack on getting down to the person I want to be.

I hope you've all had a good Christmas and New Year now let's raise a glass of water together and shout "HERES TO THE 2012 SLINKIES!"

x

It is great to have you back Karen! Sometimes we all need a little break, i also had the 2 weeks off over christmas and gained a mahoosive 10lbs :eek: 2012 is the year we reach target so lets do this!!

shenzi said:
It is great to have you back Karen! Sometimes we all need a little break, i also had the 2 weeks off over christmas and gained a mahoosive 10lbs :eek: 2012 is the year we reach target so lets do this!!

Precisely! To get to my SW target (12 stone) I have 4 stone to go... I lost 3 stone in 4 and a half months so theres no reason why I can't do that 4 stone by the end of summer.

10lbs is not the end of the world - the woman behind me also put on 10lbs so I know I got off lightly. I can only put that down to every now and again I have had soup so I think this definitely has helped me keep off the pounds more.

I'm so excited that this is the year I finally get happy with my body and then (fingers crossed) can start trying for a baby :D

x

Im the same but then weight loss slowed down and then stopped but I lost 3 stone 2lbs in 4 months so im giving myself treble that time to lose it again plus the 10lbs from over christmas making me 11 Stone 8lbs, then I can go to the doctor and say right fertility treatment please :D xx

CurvyKaren said:
Hey everyone! Thanks for the well wishes... Happy New Year to you all!

Just over two weeks ago I started to feel a little... Cabin feverish with the whole losing weight thing. I literally was starting to feel angry with the whole thing - yes I'm doing well and I know that but angry that I "couldn't" just have what I want anymore.

For this reason - despite me not wanting a gain (since I haven't had one since I started in august) I decided to give myself a two week break over Christmas. I reasoned that there was no way I could put back on the three stone in two weeks and I could get this feeling out of my system.

I have had a field day and ate what I liked - I think I still held back to a certain extent because my mind is telling me to stop which is brilliant that I now have some ability to control myself.

I went back to SW on Tuesday and I have put on 4 and a half pounds. I was delighted. I'm ready to carry on now - knock off that 4 and a half pounds in (hopefully) two weeks and crack on getting down to the person I want to be.

I hope you've all had a good Christmas and New Year now let's raise a glass of water together and shout "HERES TO THE 2012 SLINKIES!"

x

Hi welcome back, you are not alone, I had 3 weeks off plan, had a great time, gained 5lbs and like you are now ready to crack on. Have a great week
Bron

Hellooooooo
Where are you?
Hope you are ok
Miss your chatty posts
Bron

Back