Total Solution THINK WEDDING WEEK 2

Well, it's week 2 and I have now lost 11llbs !!!!
I have to say I'm finding it very easy. Been to Westfileds Shopping Centre today and had to go to the food hall bit and sit and watch Fiance eat an Indian meal, while I had a black coffee and a Exante bar....loads of tempting food everywhere, but i was focused and have made it through another day.
Got home and got out some Monsoon dresses I could not fit in and they're actually a bit loose now!!!!
Keep trying to take a day at a time as if I think about the other 5 stone I still need to loose it just seems like a huge impossible task, but it's not! and I just find this diet easy, affordable and its works.
Oh well, here's to another week.....
:wavey:

hello pinky!!! I just want to share with you my experience of exante and to let you know it is worth every turned down dinner invitation, every saturday night spend on minimins lol when my fiance proposed last feb I was 14 stone and thinking omg I am so not being a fat bride!! So when we booked our wedding which is in January 2012 (yes three months away!!!) I started doing a mixture of atkins and exante bursts...I am now 3 stone lighter and I really thought id never get here. I still have two stone to go and I'm on exante at the minute until xmas when I should be at goal and able to maintain with atkins. I have my wedding dress hanging up in the spare room and whever I feel like I'm gonna cave I go and have a look at it or try it on. Just take it bits at a time, my current goal is just to get under 11 stone then after that its fit into a size 12....small steps then all of a sudden you will catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror and be shocked...you can do it and you will have wedding photos to die for!!

Hey Pinky
Loving the 11lb loss :) Great start! Just wanted to call in and say hi and good luck :)
I'm getting married on the 21st Nov eeeeeeekkkkk :)

Back