Thinking about 810

Ceridrial

ok - my bmi is now 24ish - i have about 5lbs to get to target proper, which means i need to go past it by about 6 (first week weight loss) - leaves me 9lbs to go ish

i am thinking about going on to 810 for about 2/3 weeks and skipping SS+ - what do you guys think?

my books are upstairs at the mo so cant see what i need - is it 2 packs a day and a meal or 3??

Hi its 3 packs a day and a small meal from the list, mainly chicken Tuna or whote fish and 2/3 tablespoons of veg :)
You can also have milk as well, not to sure on the amount. Hope that helps.

aw thank you - right up to bed now - with some tuna and my copy of greys anatomy series 4!

i did 810 for a week and am now on 1000. it was great and really helped introduce food without the fear factor of gaining. i would really recommend it. plus the losses are still great :D

abz xx

Im looking forward to getting the month over with and then im going on 810 as i miss food and adore chicken and tuna, though not together!

ok - i have some quorn mince and sausages in the fridge - might have sausages tonight!!

I don't think you can have quorn sausages on 810 as they aren't just quorn. It has to be the plain stuff, mince or pretend chicken I think.

If you BMI is already 24 then you can't do SS+ so 810 would be a good place for you to be.

Back