Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Thinking about 810

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Ceridrial, 29 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Ceridrial

Ceridrial Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    J.U.D.D.D
    ok - my bmi is now 24ish - i have about 5lbs to get to target proper, which means i need to go past it by about 6 (first week weight loss) - leaves me 9lbs to go ish

i am thinking about going on to 810 for about 2/3 weeks and skipping SS+ - what do you guys think?

my books are upstairs at the mo so cant see what i need - is it 2 packs a day and a meal or 3??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi its 3 packs a day and a small meal from the list, mainly chicken Tuna or whote fish and 2/3 tablespoons of veg :)
    You can also have milk as well, not to sure on the amount. Hope that helps.

4. Ceridrial

Ceridrial Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    J.U.D.D.D
    aw thank you - right up to bed now - with some tuna and my copy of greys anatomy series 4!

5. abz

abz Gold Member

i did 810 for a week and am now on 1000. it was great and really helped introduce food without the fear factor of gaining. i would really recommend it. plus the losses are still great :D

abz xx

6. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Im looking forward to getting the month over with and then im going on 810 as i miss food and adore chicken and tuna, though not together!

7. Ceridrial

Ceridrial Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    J.U.D.D.D
    ok - i have some quorn mince and sausages in the fridge - might have sausages tonight!!

8. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

I don't think you can have quorn sausages on 810 as they aren't just quorn. It has to be the plain stuff, mince or pretend chicken I think.

If you BMI is already 24 then you can't do SS+ so 810 would be a good place for you to be.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.