Thinking about 810

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Ceridrial, 29 August 2008 Social URL.

1. Ceridrial

Ceridrial Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    J.U.D.D.D
    ok - my bmi is now 24ish - i have about 5lbs to get to target proper, which means i need to go past it by about 6 (first week weight loss) - leaves me 9lbs to go ish

i am thinking about going on to 810 for about 2/3 weeks and skipping SS+ - what do you guys think?

my books are upstairs at the mo so cant see what i need - is it 2 packs a day and a meal or 3??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Big Bird

Big Bird Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi its 3 packs a day and a small meal from the list, mainly chicken Tuna or whote fish and 2/3 tablespoons of veg :)
    You can also have milk as well, not to sure on the amount. Hope that helps.

4. Ceridrial

Ceridrial Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    J.U.D.D.D
    aw thank you - right up to bed now - with some tuna and my copy of greys anatomy series 4!

5. abz

abz Gold Member

i did 810 for a week and am now on 1000. it was great and really helped introduce food without the fear factor of gaining. i would really recommend it. plus the losses are still great :D

abz xx

6. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Im looking forward to getting the month over with and then im going on 810 as i miss food and adore chicken and tuna, though not together!

7. Ceridrial

Ceridrial Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    J.U.D.D.D
    ok - i have some quorn mince and sausages in the fridge - might have sausages tonight!!

8. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

I don't think you can have quorn sausages on 810 as they aren't just quorn. It has to be the plain stuff, mince or pretend chicken I think.

If you BMI is already 24 then you can't do SS+ so 810 would be a good place for you to be.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.