Thinking about Exante

Lind

Is feeling the love!
Hi guys, I have been doing LL but I am not getting the counselling.
I was thinking about Exante before joining LL but I joined LL for the counselling, but as I am not getting it I am thinking about Exante.
Can anyone tell me what it's like and if it is like LL only doing it for yourself?
Any advice would be greatfully recieved.

Hiya! As someone who has done other VLCD's i would say this is exactly the same minus the counselling. And i think why have once counsellor person when u can have a forum load of them here...the support u get here is fab. Good luck whatever u decide xx

Hi, I did LL for one week, I spent something like £69 on a weeks pack and had to get a private doctors signature at £35, I did it for 1 day the shakes and soups where awful. So that was a big waste of money.

I am on day 7 of exante and at only £100 a month with the bumper pack its sure cheaper, and the stuff tastes sooooooooooooo much better in my view anyway.

I weight in tomorrow but so far its been really really easy and my weight loss (from the scales this morning anyway) for my first 6 days is AMAZING - cant wait to share tomorrow.

There is lots of help and support here to

Sharon xx
Good Luck with whatever you choose

Thanks Babystar.
I have mailed LL HQ to se what they have to say but I think if I don;t get a positive response back from them then I am goingt o change to Exante.

Hi Linda,

I was previously on CD but I gained back all I lost due to not working up the plans whoops! Anyway, this is my 4th week on Exante and while I prefer the CD shakes, the Exante ones are nice enough. I am also staggered with my losses so far and I have found it pretty easy to stay 100%.

I must admit that when I heard about CD and LL I was swayed by the idea of having a counsellor although I think I was expecting far too much. Don't get me wrong, my counsellors have been so lovely and supportive but I have never got to the bottom of my over-eating issue.

So, I think if you have enough willpower to go it alone, give Exante a try. It's much MUCH cheaper and CD and LL and it seems to be working wonders for me :D xxx

Hi Elvira,
Thanks for that. I have gone with a new LLC who I see on Saturday morning. But I had a good look around the Exante website today and I am shocked by how cheap it is compared to LL or CD.

I think I have the will power to do it. I know the times I have put weight on has been because of emotional upheavels and as I have grown up (I am 35, it has taken a while!) I have learned when to ask others for help and when to cope on my own.

If it doesn't work out with this new LLC then I think I will go over to Exante.

Back