Thinking about killing my parents!

Mike 24

They just cooked toasted cheese sandwiches without turning the extractor fan on or closing the kitchen door and my room now STINKS of the stuff and its driving me mad with 'mental' hunger

*gluggs more water*

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :break_diet:

AWWWWW how horrid......is there anyway you can inflict torture on them ......oooer that sounds a bit sadistic, obviously not in a painful way.

Aww Mike that's just mean, spray some strong aftershave around the room, just to get rid of that toasted cheese smell.

And if that doesn't work, just remember that cheese is nasty smelly stuff and beneath such a fabulous creature like yourself dahling :p

everyone in the office was talking about delicious, mouth watering, delectible, lovely cheese today...mmm cheese......

mmmmmmmmmmmmm wish i could smell that!! i still love smelling and looking at food!! I have run three training courses this week and provided loads of biscuits for the ingrates to eat - always loads left over at the end and when the delegates were doing interactive work then all i did was stare at the plate of biccies!!

Hmmmm i'm so sad!

ok guys....

I've sprayed the room with deodorant and now I think I may have killed myself with the fumes hehehe

some people had no thought for others honestly LOL!

Back