Thinking about starting diet chef...

Sammi_bxx

Hi everyone..

Just came across this site and forum! I've been looking at various diets like diet chef or lighter life and more inclined by diet chef.. I've tried SW but find the eat as much as you want too tempting!!

Can anyone let me know how they have found diet chef and if its worth giving it a go. I'm about 17.5 stone at the moment and really wanna get down to about 12 so I've got a long way to go and would love some advice..

Thanks so much

Sammi xx

Hi Sammi
I can really recommend Diet Chef. I started a bit half-heartedly 4 weeks ago. I think I was expecting (a) not to like the food much and (b) to feel hungry. Neither has been really true. If I have felt hungry (which hasn't been often), I either have a piece of fruit or one of the Diet Chef snacks. The food overall has been a pleasant surprise and there have only been 2 meals that I haven't liked so far. The soups are really wholesome with lots of vegetables in them typically - not thin and runny at all (I take them to work and put them in the microwave for lunch and some of my colleagues have commented on how good they look!). I don't get home from work until quite late so it's great to be able to just pop a meal in the microwave and they taste good. You can just add vegetables or rice, depending on what you choose. Today is my 4 week weigh in and I've lost 12lb, despite several business trips/dinners in that time. I am doing my usual exercise 3 times a week too but before I started Diet Chef, that alone wasn't shifting the weight. I'm feeling much better already because it's much more comfortable being 12lb lighter and I'm confident I can lose quite a bit more (I reckon I will lose about another 2-3 stone). So I would encourage you to give it a try if you don't want to have to count calories and have the hard work done for you.
Good luck!

Go for it, I'm sure you will love it

I've not done any exercise really apart from some dancing here and there whilst being silly. I've lost 8lb in 3 weeks although this week I've been poorly so hope to just lose 1lb or even maintain!

the veggie lasagne is the only thing I haven't liked. Cottage pie is yummy, and the soups are all great. Chicken tikka masala n veggie chilli are yum too.

I don't feel deprived at all. Apart fom being I'll and needing to eat lots more, this is sooo easy!

Fill up on broccoli

Xxx

My friend has lost 9lb so far and has got used to the portion sizes =] x

Back