Thinking about starting exante.....

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Teee3, 23 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Teee3

Teee3 Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.88%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Hi everyone! have just found Exante after googling vlcd, a friend of mine has just lost 51lbs in 16 weeks on LL, she looks fabulous but unfortunately I can't afford the £70 a week needed to buy it! this looks like the answer to my prayers, food and me aren't getting on at the moment and I think if its out of the equation altogether then I will be able to stick to a plan. I have about 5 stone to lose to get to a bmi of 24 (currently 34.2) and would love this to be off for a family wedding next May.
    Have noticed the 50% saving on the Exante website for a months supply, is this a long term offer or will it be ending soon? I can only really afford 1 months supply a month so any info re this would be great :)

I work full time so I think I may be better with the bars at lunchtime (which can sometimes be late afternoon as I work shifts) and maybe a shake for brekkie and soup in the evening .... any hints and tips for a 1st time vlc dieter would be gratefully recieved ... looking forward to speaking to everyone

Theresa x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi and welcome, if you stick to the diet you should well reach your goal.

I don't think that it really makes a difference what time you have your packs, whatever suits you best. I always have all three of mine in the evening, soup at about 6pm and a bar and shake at about 8.30pm.

4. spyro2008

spyro2008 I will never give up

Start Weight:
    17st5.6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.25%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world ee
    hi welcome to exante the price is long term they work it out by if you bought the flavours seperately it will cost you double the money. you should be fine just keep drinking lots of water good luck

5. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I was doing Lighter Life previously, but stopped when I got pregnant, and now can't afford to do it either; so have started on Exante. It seems to be working just as well, I've lost 18lb so far in 2 weeks. It doesn't seem to make any difference when you have your packs, just whenever works best for you. I tend to spread mine evenly through the day; but drink lots of water in between. I tend to carry a bottle of water around all the time, and just have regular sips, and you soon get through it.

Good luck :)

6. Teee3

Teee3 Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.88%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Thank you so much for the replies! I'm going to order it this week ready to start on Nov 1st as I have a week off work , you'll probably get sick of me posting questions that week, I'm one of those people who looks into every aspect of it, another reason I thought I'd give it a go is because my friend used to suffer with IBS as I do and it sems to have sorted this out for her her too ... double whammy!!

Anyhow must sign off as I'm off to work now

See you soon
    Theresa x

7. cannyscot

cannyscot Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Yes I have IBS and Exante has always been great for me and made a huge difference. Just recently the bars have given me a windy tummy.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.