Thinking about starting Lipotrim? READ THIS!

at the moment im on choc and strawberry i dont fancy vanilla but might try the soup next week what would u lot recomend? thanks so much for the inspiring stories x

it varies for everyone.. most dont like soup including myself but some do.. I like Vanilla so add it to everything except soup of course.. totally down to tast really.. sample everything :)

Keep it up!

hi people hows is every 1? im new 2 this site and started lipotrim yesterday, i had a headache b4 but other then that i feel fine! i cant stand the vanilla love the chocolate, cant wait 2 get on scales on friday. is it ok 2 go the gym an do a light work out on this diet??

Start weight: 250lbs:eek:

9/1/09: 241lbs - lost 9lbs :D
16/1/09:
23/1/09:
30/1/09:

Last edited:
hi people hows is every 1? im new 2 this site and started lipotrim yesterday, i had a headache b4 but other then that i feel fine! i cant stand the vanilla love the chocolate, cant wait 2 get on scales on friday. is it ok 2 go the gym an do a light work out on this diet??

Start weight: 250lbs:eek:

9/1/09:
16/1/09:
23/1/09:
30/1/09:

Hi Holly and welcome. I would say that you should wait a few days to a couple of weeks before embarking on any exercise. You are on a VLCD and only consuming some 450 calories a day and so your body needs to get used to that first...however you should listen to your body....the attached thread may help and if you do a search, you might find other posts as well...

Fainting or feeling a little fatigue during excersise

You will lose loads of lbs in the first few weeks without exercise...maybe try some walking to start...but take it easy.

Hi everyone,

It's been two years since I visited this site - I lost 3 stones on Lipotrim during January - March 2007, before falling pregnant (just as I was getting into a size 12!) My gorgeous daughter has now turned 1 year old and it's time to get back on the diet!

I have put on the 3 stone and more and I have to put a stop to the weight gain before it gets out of control.

It's great to read your inspirational posts and it was fun reading mine from two years ago! How quickly time passes and I am looking forward to restarting now that I know you're all out there going through the same, and seeing the incredible results that can be gained.

So, I raise my glass (of water, of course) to you all and wish you all continued success and I look forward to joining you all on your journey next week.

Here's to a slimmer 2009 x x x x

Hi ladies,
Just wanted to ask, did any of you ladies immediately start lipotrim the day after you went to the pharmacy and also what type of forms do you have to fill in, I just want to get myself prepared for this life changing journey which I have been dreaming about for sooooo long, lol :)

Hi there Newme09,

I started day after I went to the pharmacy. All I had to do as a tick sheet on if I had any medical conditions/was on medication that sort of thing, nothing major.

Although it does differ depending on the chemist, some want doctors details too.

Soph

Hi there Newme09,

I started day after I went to the pharmacy. All I had to do as a tick sheet on if I had any medical conditions/was on medication that sort of thing, nothing major.

Although it does differ depending on the chemist, some want doctors details too.

Soph

Thanks Soph!;) I'm eagerly waiting now. I'll be going to the pharmacy tomorrow and then hopefully I'll be on it by Wednesday, then I can finally join the ladies of lipotrim. :D

The best of luck :) Just get through the first week and it gets much easier after that (plus you'll be on cloud 9 after your 1st weeks loss).

If you need any help just shout, this forum is great for advice.

Keep us posted on how you're doing.

Soph xx

Thanks everyone, I started LT on Tuesday, and am really looking forward to getting weighed! I am finding it OK, like the Chocolate shakes best. I have to force myself to drink the water but am managing about 2.5 litres per day. Roll on Tuesday!

Hi, just want to say a quick hello after registering on this forum. Started lipotrim on 20/1/09, so far so good. Getting married in December so want to shift the stubborn 'baby weight' that just wont go away!!! Hubby-to-be also started LT on 20th, helps that we are doing it together i think.
From reading round this forum I'm hoping that other people's stories and commitment will help me to persevere this time.
First weigh-in on monday so will let you know how its gone x

startin lipotrim

hi everyone started lipotrim on thurs and finding it ok. done lighterlife before so no wat im letting my sen in for cant wait for my first wi :D

:welcome: and good luck. Keep us posted on your progress.

Hi lillie its easy done I lost nearly four stone two years ago on lighter life and through my own silly fault bit by bit it came back on again so trust me its not just you and you will get people tellin you oh its a silly diet it wont work u will put it back on well just tell them it wont you made mistakes and this time it you will suceed

First week on LT

Hello to all

Firstly may i say a big thankyou to all ,I actually thoroughly checked out the pros and con of LT on here before I decided to try it I am on my first week and have my first weigh in tmoz !!

Well it has been a mixture of ups and downs, firstly its not everyone cup of tea, I am 5FT 10 weighing 15st 7 llb about 3st over i think BMI 30.1 ? Anyhow the first week is the worst .. tired , lethargic, hungry etc..... but guess what after my third day feel so full of energy in the morning have a zest for life a little spring in my step..

I am continuing to remain focused even went the pub to see the mates and drank bottled water !!
I used to love a bevvy as well !
they are being supportive and think its tremendous what i am doing

I am off work at the moment in-between contracts (second week off)So used this time to start.

My wife started a day after me and is struggling but I try to boost her confidence by telling her she is looking better each day.
The hard part for her is cooking the kids meals, so now i do it and guess what it makes me feel in control of any pangs initially i had,

well I will keep you all updated together we CAN DO IT !

bye for now

hi my 5th day on LT still slight headache, but readung your reviews getting motivation, can any body tell me what can i do for this killing headache, as my work involve reading and computer 12 hours and reading for an exam in 2 weeks all these making me bit confused to carry it on, any help

Day One!

Hi everyone! I've just been reading over the thread and oh my god you've all done so well!

Well, this is my day one anyway
(if I'm being honest, its round 2, I did it in November of 2007 to January of 2008 and lost 4 stone, then moved out and started stocking my own fridge... big mistake!)

So I'm starting again. I'm just fed up of constantly being tired, I'm not flexible ( I have to sit down to try on shoes, which as we all know is meant to be the best shopping experience... not anymore!)

I don't want to leave the house ( I was dragged to a 21st there a couple of weeks ago, I know I shouldn't have gone but then a week after was just commenting on a 'friends' bebo and saw a series of comments on how fat I had gotten... :cry:joy!)

I have got to get my life back... I'm going to California for the summer and I want to be fit and free and happy... and shedding the pounds is a definite way to release that person!

Back