Thinking about starting Lipotrim? READ THIS!

hi all , hope every1 well, i on day 3 now on week 2, went out for a chinese last night, and wait for it i asked for chicken ceaser salad, with no bacon, no crutons, no dressing and no cheese! so basicly i had chicken and lettuce, they all looked at me like i had 10 heads! but at least i ate with them, i just said i was on a diet didnt say which! think thats what u r allowed it when u reefeeding, so hopefully it wont affect my weight loss this week>
how is every 1 else doing?

How much does it cost per week? I'm doing Atkins but am worried about the high fat and if I'm getting the required nutrients.

thinking of starting lt

Hey ive been thinking of starting lipotrim for about a week know, an im desperate to lose weight before i start university ideally i shouldve started this when i finished my alevels but hovered rounf the idea and know i dont care i need to get rid of the fat its been hard being a teenager at a size 16 ive got 7 weeks till university starts and i want to lose at least one size in that i think thats fair. So im off the the pharmacy tomorrow my mum insists on coming with me so i guess il be starting it on tuesday properly!

Hi All, your posts are very encouraging. I had been hearing so many bad things about LT that I was very afraid to start it. Have taken the plunge today after having read this thread. I have a long way to go but with the help of a site like this I hope to make it all the way.

Hi

ive just bought the stuff for my first week on LT, so starting tomorrow. These posts have been really encouraging about what to expect. The thing im worried about though is that ive got a lot to lose = 140 ib im worried that this is an impossible goal. Anyone out there also got a lot to lose or had a lot and have managed to shift it able to help? xx

hi and welcome x
there are quite a few ppl with lots to lose.some half way through thier journey.have a look through the threads at ppls losses.they really are amazing and still going.
think the best thing to do if your finding the amount you want to lose too daunting,is to break it up into smaller goals and treat yourself when you reach each one.maybe get your hair done,buy some jewellery or a new bag etc.
think this will spur you on and alot of the successful LT ppl do this x
good luck for day 1 x

I really think this thread is brilliant. Ive been doing this one week but i didnt find this website til day three an how hard was day 1 and 2 without knowing how other people feel. i told my pharmacist there should be a chat area on the lipotrim website coz it is hard doing it on your own. Ive been very lucky in work no negative comments people are always asking me how im getting on and wat symptoms im having. men especially in work look at me weird wen im drinking or making it in work and ask me wat it is. as soon as i say its only water & shakes everyone says oh dat cant be healthy. It takes a few minutes for me to explain everything and then they seem like they dont believe me but dont say anything. It's seen as a fad diet because no one thinks things that happen fast last. I hope this thread will make people realise that this is no fad diet its tough but it works.

hi daisy, love the thread. im on day 6 and alot of what u said makes sense. wish id read ur post before starting. overall ive felt great, few dizzy spells etc but on the whole its great. food is such a big temptation but every time im cooking for hubby and kids i think what do i want more this yummy meal or to be thin, the latter wins every time.
cant wait to eat something. lol
thanks for the info x x

thank y

thank you was terrified,but you have put my mind at ease. i am collecting my satchets to day and starting tomorrow, wish me luck
Hi everyone,
I know there are lots of people reading this who aren't actualy on Lipotrim or have just started just like I did before I started so I thught this may be helpfull and hopefully encouraging.
When you google "Lipotrim" to try find information I found you are bombarded with horror stories about dizzyness, weakness, weight regain, depression, hair loss etc etc. I was told by people who had done it and stopped that if I started that I would have to take to my bed for weeks and that there was no way I could carry on living my normal life and work as hard as I do.

Dizzyness, weakness- Well in the first 3 days I did feel quite weak so I would advise people who work Mon-Fri to start on a Friday and your excitment will get you through the day the relax all weekend and spend your time on here. By Monday you will almost be in Ketosis.

Weight regain- Possibly the most terrifing thing you can hear. Who wants to lose piles of weight only to put it all back on plus extra. This can of course can and WILL happen if you don't prepare yourself to completely change your eating habits! But this isn't a Lipotrim only fact, if you were to go to Weight Watchers, get to target and go back to binging, take aways, no exercise the exact same thing will happen. I can not cook an egg so I would more often than not order pizza, chinese etc so I have gotten my mam to show me the basics of low cal stir-frys and have seen loads of great, easy, tasty recipies that I can't wait to get stuck into when I reach target. So regain is up to yourself. Think of it this way, if your strong enough to give up food for however long you are strong enough to replace fatty, processes foods for lovely CHEAPER low cal options.

Depression- This was one that I paid no attention to as I am a happy person no matter what but my friends all began commenting that I wasn't myself for a while. I began hating my job (that I absolutly LOVE) and even told my boss this, she put it down to being on LT but I thought she was being silly. Then I posted here saying how low I was and it turns out it is not uncommon for this, more than likely because alot of food contain an addictive "happy" ingredient and also carbs have something in them which disguise emotions a tad. But as soon as I admitted to myself that it was infact the otherwise wonderfull Lipotrim making me feel this way it all went! I was being utterly blind to any negitive facts because I was so happy with the results. Now I know it's common to get a bit down on any VLCD, I'm prepared to kick that feeling in the balls with a smile and remember why I'm doing this!

Hair loss- This one I have heard of many times but haven't experianced it myself at all. The word "loss" is very misleading, it's not actually that your hair falls out, it comes out as normal but SOMETIMES(rarely it seems) it just doesn't replace itself as fast when on any VLCD, so it just thins slightly and begins to grow as thick and fast when you come off it. Personally, having thinner hair for a few months while I drop stones is well worth it anyway but as I say this is rare.

My main concern was work, I work as a trainer in a large company and my job entails keeping a group of 12/13 motivated, entertained and teaching them the job for 3weeks at a time, I'm on my feet mostly all day and I've just taken my first external group since starting LT and I've done the best job I ever have in the last year!!
I have more energy than ever before.

So if you are reading this trying to decide if you want to jump on the LT wagon I say COME ON, there's plenty of room(we're all shrinking:D)
By the summer time imagine yourself in little skirts, dresses, bikinis etc.

you wont ever have to sit in a room thinking "I'm the biggest here" or worry will the seatbelt on an plane fit, you wont have to go into a shop and be embarrassed that nothing in there will actually fit.

I still have a long way to go but I if even one person reads this and decides to bite the bullet and become a fellow trimmer it'll be even more worth it than I ever could have imagined!

Good luck everyone!

I'm new tooooooooooo

Hello Everyone,
Only just found this Forum.

I started LT just yesterday, and even up to this morning I told myself I couldn't do it.
However, having found this Forum tonight and having read quite a few posts I WILL DO IT!!!!!

Thank you again.
xxx

hi guys
just read your posts,will go to another thread to put all my details up.have patience i WILL BE BACK.
spottitchsam x:wavey:

hey everyone!

Thanks a million for this thread. I just started LT on Tuesday and found the first days pretty hard (never dreamed about food so much in my life haha!) After reading this I feel better about doing it and can't wait to see results

I'm starting at 13st! My target weight loss is 3st :) I put most of the weight on in the last year after shattering my arm in an accident but I'm getting control back now (sounds corny but you feel helpless after permanently damaging a limb)

Good luck to all the other ladies :D

Hey you guys all sound like your doing amazingly. I started lipotrim 5 days ago and have felt awful ever since. my mum and sis have done it and say it should go away by three days but I have headaches, feel sick and am tired all the time. havent cheated at all and have lost 10 pounds so far.

Also does exercise make much of a difference for yall? I am getting over a broken knee (hence why I turned to cake in the first place!) so am very limited but want to get down to my normal weight, 2 stone lighter, before i had my accident.

any advice would be much appreciated! x

ps. gaelic faery I know exactly what you mean! haven't been able to walk since September! injury does leave you helpless and in my case reaching for the sweet stuff! Heading back to oz in febuary so not much time at all for rehab and my beach body slightly back.

I am still in the process of leading up to a lipo start date - but any good tips whilst i'm waiting for this day to arrive?

Just a quick possibly silly question for those of you who have been on LT for months.
Slimming World & Weight Watchers allow nights out for special occasions etc. What do you do for special occasions? Do you come of the wagon for the night??
I have 8 stones to lose & am in discussion with GP RE gastric banding which I'd rather avoid. Need something that'll give me a quick kick up the bum result to motivate me when there's so much to lose!!

Daisy
thank you so so much for your brilliant post. I ADORE the quotes you have at the end (I've taken them down to put up on my wall)

There is one other 'Lipotrim' story I'd like to tell....
Years ago when I was 2 and a half stone over weight I went back to serious 5 times a week strenuous exercise in a gym. I really went for it, paid for a personal trainer and everything. The gym monitored my heart rate, blood pressure, etc. and put it onto a kind of a graph.

Kept it up for a year and a half and really improved my general health, heart rate etc. But it really took it out of me, physically, emotionally and financially! Although, I have to say, I did feel much better...... much 'fitter'.

Eventually fell off the wagon and stopped exercising. A year later went on lipotrim lost almost 3 stone and did no exercise what so ever (didn't even go walking).

When I next went to the gym to get assessed (after I'd lost all the weight) I was astonished to find that my fittness had DRAMATICALLY increased simply as a result of losing all the weight. (remember - it had now been over a year since I'd stopped exercising)

it kind of makes me laugh when I hear the lipotrim 'horror' stories..... we're talking very very minor side effects with lipotrim compared to the side effects of carrying extra weight.

Can't understand why so many people are down on it. It literally changed my whole life.

Daisy
thank you so so much for your brilliant post. I ADORE the quotes you have at the end (I've taken them down to put up on my wall)

There is one other 'Lipotrim' story I'd like to tell....
Years ago when I was 2 and a half stone over weight I went back to serious 5 times a week strenuous exercise in a gym. I really went for it, paid for a personal trainer and everything. The gym monitored my heart rate, blood pressure, etc. and put it onto a kind of a graph.

Kept it up for a year and a half and really improved my general health, heart rate etc. But it really took it out of me, physically, emotionally and financially! Although, I have to say, I did feel much better...... much 'fitter'.

Eventually fell off the wagon and stopped exercising. A year later went on lipotrim lost almost 3 stone and did no exercise what so ever (didn't even go walking).

When I next went to the gym to get assessed (after I'd lost all the weight) I was astonished to find that my fittness had DRAMATICALLY increased simply as a result of losing all the weight. (remember - it had now been over a year since I'd stopped exercising)

it kind of makes me laugh when I hear the lipotrim 'horror' stories..... we're talking very very minor side effects with lipotrim compared to the side effects of carrying extra weight.

Can't understand why so many people are down on it. It literally changed my whole life.

Back