Thinking about starting Lipotrim? READ THIS!

Hi Everyone! I got the shakes today... Had a lovely pharmasist who made me feel comfortable.. at 13st 6lb Id like to get down to 10st but I would be happy losing the 6lb! Great to see so many of you doing well... and as for the negative people... boy wont they be jealous when we all look amazing? :D x

i was on this a few yrs ago and could only do 3 days :( so i hope to god I can do it this time, i know what to expect to I am going to give it a go, i need to lose 4 sound but one would be BRILL ;) but from what i am reading the weight loss is excellent. I think I will start Monday so fingers crossed xx

This is really encouraging! Thanks for this post!

Great to see some positive feedback

Hi folks,
I'm starting Lipotrim next Monday. Have searched around for some positive online support groups. Not many out there, one forum berated a poor poster for mentioning she was going on Lipotrim, told her she had no place in a healthy eating forum! Well in my books being 4 stone overweight is not healthy so I'm all for it. Will be looking to you guys for support! :)

I'm on day 4 and what you have said is spot on so far, also well done Lillie & FIfi fab pics how long has it taken you?

Hi all,
Felt really positive reading all of your posts!
Im only on day 2 of the Lipotrim diet. I know these are the hardest days and I know ill get through them! The only side effects Ive had is that i was wrecked yesterday and went to bed at 8pm lol- plus im freezing. But Im so excited about my goal I just dont care! Im 20 st 6lb starting weight and hoping to reach my goal of 12stone.
Its so good to have found a site where you can put your updates!

Good luck to all!

Hi everyone, can I join you? I am going to the chemist in the morning to buy my first pack of Lipotrim and am feeling pretty nervous about it! I've got around 7-8 stone to lose to be in my healthy weight range and around 4 and a half stone to go before I will feel normal-ish again! It all seems such a lot to shift that I am doubting that I could actually do it but reading the threads on this forum really have inspired me. Does anyone have any advice or tips for me?
Thanks

Hi everone, just started the lipotrim diet, into day 3 now, feeling tired and have had a headache for the past couple of days, putting it down to the fact that i'm not consuming mega cups of coffee anymore, need all the encouragement i can getso its great to log on here and see how well people are doing and sharing the experiance, Good luck to every one WE CAN DO IT

Hi everone, just started the lipotrim diet, into day 3 now, feeling tired and have had a headache for the past couple of days, putting it down to the fact that i'm not consuming mega cups of coffee anymore, need all the encouragement i can getso its great to log on here and see how well people are doing and sharing the experiance, Good luck to every one WE CAN DO IT

Hiya Kimmi....why not start a diary in the diary section on the lipotrim threads......I have and it helps to keep on track, people come on and help and support you and also to have a good old gossip....lol
I have restarted today so am looking forward to the amazing results......
Keep us posted on how you get on. x

Hey! When I was looking into starting LT - the first post on this thread is what I read. I started it a week later and now doing great on it, a very useful thread and very encouraging! xx

Hi everyone!! ive only just registered myself on here after weeks of reading all your discussions and supporting each other on weight loss and ive got to say its very inspiring. i myself is doing the lipotrim and ohh my god its sooo hard ive been on it for a week now but ive got to say for the first 3 days i cheated by having a small meal i couldnt help myself i had to have it. But it i stuck to it after reading some of the comments from here. i went in for my first weigh in last saturday and i only lost 4ibs but i know i would of lost more if i didnt eat. so i vowed and promised i wasnt going to put anything pass my mouth unless it is lipotrim. Anyway now recently ive been thinking about the slimfast diet as maybe it would be better for me because i get to eat a healthy meal in the evening and just have the two shakes breakfast and lunch no snaks in between my boyfriend was trying to encourage me to go on this aswell as he knows i love my food and he feels guilty that when hes eating a nice meal he has to go in the other room other wise im looking at him like a hungry puppy that sits underneath the table at family mealtimes.lol. but i cant find myself to as im afraid i wont loose as much weight with slimfast then i do with lipotrim poeple say it gets easier if i stick to it but cant help but wonder if slimfast is better i really need help i was:cry:b4 because i was soo confused . thanks guys xxxxxxx

i know its tough milk shake junkie but honestly i think you just have to tough it out! its would be very easy to start slimfast and then just slip into old habits! if your serious about this give it a good go! so many women on here have been a massive insipration! why dont you try lose the bulk of your weight and then try maintainance!! u can do it!!

Thank you vanilly, yeah im starting to find it easier now , one thing i have relised i could walk past a cake, biscuits icecream(Ben and jerrys mmm) or anything sweet and i dont think about it i dont crave sugar at all as before this was my main problem. i was wondering i noticed your goal weight bing 118Ib i too want to be that but my pharmacist is insisting that i stop my LT at 10st 10 150ibs which gives me a bmi of on the boarder 25 between just healthy and overweight ive read that LT bmi tables are stricter then others has any one have the same problem.( Vanilly) was your pharmacist ok with that? xx

to be honest he never even asked! i dont think he'll thinks ill make it past week one! but i will dammit! i've been thinking about my goal weight being 8 stone but i think it might actually be too skinny as im 5ft 6 (and a half!) i think ill aim for about ten stone now and see how i feel that leaves me with a bmi of 22.6 i think i'd be pretty happy with that! i just love the thought of going into a shop and buying something in a size 8!

Back