Thinking about starting Lipotrim? READ THIS!

Starting in the morning!

Hey all :D

After years of being fed up with my weight I have decided to head to the chemist in the morning & start lipotrim. I am such a believer in eating well (with lots of fresh fruit & veggies) & doing exercise... So I can't believe I'm about to start something that I usually wouldn't encourage at all.... Anyway - I just cannot get a handle on controlling my eating habits, I binge & binge & binge and I've piled on the weight.

I was wondering how you all cope in a pub environment? Is it really hard to go out & stick to water?

I'm also aware that my friends & family are going to be completely against me being on lipotrim - they would way prefer me to eat less & exercise more to lose weight. I want a kickstart though - badly! Plus I simply cannot stick to diets anymore........

Hi All,
This site is so inspiring! I have wanted to start LT for a week now, but moving back from university this week, so I couldnt start at one Pharmacy and then move to another. So I am off to mine at home on monday, ready to start!
Any tips???
:)

Daisyhappy, that was a lovely read, full of useful infomation, I am due to start LT soon and any info is great, so thankyou! and good luck to you x

I've just finished my 6th day on the diet. I haven't had any problems apart from the occasional hunger pang which has been cured either by having a coffee with a teaspoon of FibreClear added, if it's not time for a shake, or by drinking my shake. Nor do I feel weak or lethargic. This may not be typical but just to say, it's not inevitable that you will experience problems on this diet in the first few days. I've felt fine throughout and I think it's probably a good thing to get back in touch with what it feels like to be a bit hungry.

Hi guys I have started Lipotrim last friday 4th Feb..I must say I feel great on it and finding the shakes ok im doing 2 chocolate and 1 chicken soup per day...I have already lost about 7lbs this week going by my scales and is weighing in tomorrow so looking fwd to it. My weight starting was 17stone 12lbs I nearly died when i stepped on the scales..Looking forward to hearing from ye all..Best of luck to everyone!

Welcome Chelle, and good luck x x

Thanks Daisy, that was a great read and all usefull things to know. x

Thanks to the First Poster, Very helpful, I had some worries about going back on Lipotrim, I had alot of worries the first time round, Just hope nothing bad occurs to me :) Thanks, Frankie

just started lipotrim today had strawberry for breakfast and chicken soup for lunch , i hadnt heard of the hair loss :( still no pain no gain xx

just started lipotrim today had strawberry for breakfast and chicken soup for lunch , i hadnt heard of the hair loss :( still no pain no gain xx

Good luck Katielaura... Get through the first week and you will be fine.... The hair loss is normally only a temporary side effect hun x x

Thanks Daisy - great encouragement for a newcomer like me. My first day!
Rosary

Amazing post! Definately taking all of that on board and hoping for the best on this new journey.

Following a rather emotional hour in my doctors yesterday, he and I have agreed I need to do something about my weight. Having been relatively thin my whole life while thinking I was huge, I now realise my relationship with food is not good. I eat and eat most of then time it's only for the sake of it and with my wedding in a few months I think I've reached the point where it's now or now! Am very nervous about starting the LT, nervous I won't lose the weight, nervous that if I do I'll have a tummy hanging around my knees, nervous that my hair aka the only thing I like about myself will fall out! I feel so confused about the whole thing! I know I have to start this but how can I make this the one diet that I don't fall off! I've done weight watcher, motivation weight loss, the f diet, the raw diet! I've walked, run, swam, how can I make sure this Lipotrim solves my weight problems and puts me back in my skinny jeans? They're washed aired and ready for wearing! I'm 14 stone, I'd love to be 10!

I am off to the pharmacy later to pick up the DVD so with any luck I will be able to start next weekend as I can only get to the pharmacy on a sat morning. Any tips or things I should ask??

Ok so I went to the pharmacy this morning got the dvd and they were able to see me again this afternoon so I am starting tomorrow! Got chocolate, strawberry and chicken soup as I am not keen on vanilla. Its a year to my wedding today so I am really wanting this to work. I lost 2 stone over the last year and a half but its too slow! Fingers crossed!

Hi all

Reading all of your posts have given me the push I need to start the lipotrim... Im not starting til 6 May as I have 2 parties coming up the next 2 weekends, but I cant wait to start, i have 2 stone to lose, I got the DVD today from the pharmacist & am so excited to start it!!! Im sure this site will help me to keep going if I have down days, looken forward to talken to u all in the near future!! :)

Hi Daisy. Thanks for that wonderful post. I joined this forum to help me lose weight. I was wondering the pills that work. Is Lipotrim a weight loss pill? I heard Liproxenol is a great weight loss pill as well as it suppresses your appetite and gives extra energy.

Last edited:
hi . lipotrim is not a pill, it is a food replacement programme that allows you eat restricted calories and it does work!!!!!

Thanks temmytango! I thought it was a pill as I would want to lose weight with the help of a pill. I didn't find myself losing weight naturally by exercising and healthy diet only. How much is this program? Is it like Slimming World?

Back