Thinking about starting Lipotrim? READ THIS!

Chelsbeee said:
Hi, I've just found this post and it makes me want to start lipotrim even sooner, is if wise to start now with it coming up to Christmas? I've tried various diets and fail I'm 22, 17 stone and 5ft 7 and a size 22. you could say I was on the plus side, since leaving school 5 years ago all I wanted to do is shop in Primark haha but can't due to my size I'm hoping to get down to a 14-16 for summer 2013, I also have been told I have pcos due to my weight which is such a horrible thing to hear at such a young age, I really need to loose weight now and not keep putting it off!! any advise you could all give me on staying positive and getting to my target,

Hi chelsbee! Do you have any parties or functions happening over the next three weeks? If you do you wont be able to drink alcohol or eat food! You can still drink fizzy water, tea etc

On the plus side if you start lipotrim this week you will loose at least a stone if not more by Xmas! And if your really up for giving it 100% now then go for it sooner rather than later! The results are amazing and fast in comparison to other diets I've tried. X

Hi every one, i m new to this site. but i have heard its really supportive.

i started liptrim on the 19th of nov 2012 and my first weigh in i was 14st 5lb.this morning and i know i shouldn't have weighed myself at home but i weighed 13st 4lb,
i have a christmas works do coming up on the 14th of dec, i'm thinking that i should start to re-feed on the 4th dec, will this be a good idea or should i have a cheat day i know this will take me out of Ketosis, i really want to keep up with LT as i want to get down to 10st, but i also want to be able to enjoy christmas so if i start to refeed on the 4th how long should i do this ? i will then restart LT100% after christmas as i expect to gain weight , in hindsight i should have start after christmas in the 1st place but it was a case of now or never and now i have started it and have seen some result i really want to carry on ...please help i need advise as the lady in the phamacy dosen't seem to be much help.

START WEIGHT 14st 5lb:confused:
GOAL WEIGHT 10st :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Thank You Thank you Thank You..... So sick of hearing nothing but negatives since I have started it on monday and word got around I have only heard one positive story, but its what you make it....If you do youir week refeed and jump back to pizza's and takeaways every other day its bound to pile back on. Im realising more and more its a habit it really is like a bad addicition... Well I'm on day 5 here goes to being a happier healther me!!!!

Hi, I am starting lipotrim tomorrow! I am really nervous! My big thing is preparing the kids food and dinners and not been able to eat myself! Does anybody have an tips for this? The pharmacist also suggested adding coffee to the vanilla shake to make it similiar to a Latte! Any tips at all would be greatly appreciated! My weight is 13st 9 pounds and I am 5ft2in

Good luck Lyndey!

Drink lots of water and keep yourself busy. I cook for my family too. You just have to stay focussed and remember it's worth it, and you really don't need food. It does get easier the longer you do LT and there's plenty of support on the forum and it really helps to keep talking to those that are also doing the same. I still wouldn't be doing this without the support of the forum.

Good luck for your start tomorrow and keep remembering you're going to have a fab loss in a week's time :)

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Hi good luck for your start tomorrow my first top would be not to eat big meals the day before as I think it would make your first day harder than necessary. I'm starting day 8 have been 100% strict as otherwise what's the point for me anyway - (if I start I won't stop :) ) Somedays fly by and others not so much try focus on end goal when it gets tough or come on here... I spent the day on browsing Coz was just having bad day- I also was naughty and got on my scales which seems to put me 8lb down, so focused on that too. If you can sip away on the water through out the day it will be your best friend. Let us know how your getting on. Sarah

Hi Lyndey

it's not too bad making others food, in fact I seem to enjoy it more on plan. Day 3/4 were hard, so it was ready meals all round then. I didn't want to be cooking when struggling. Since then, it's been fine, just think of my shakes as medicine that I can't eat whilst taking.

Just keep a glass of water to hand and stick with it. You'll be fine.
Good Luck :)

Day three nearly down thank you so so so so much! Ye really feel like my only friends in the world so sick of hearing you'll make yourself sick, this is ridiculous, you'll gain back twice the amount when you stop. I just can't wait for my weigh in on Monday!

Hi guys it's day four and I feel so so so so bad! I have piles:( and I hurt my neck getting out of bed, I am finding it hard even to stomach water let alone the shakes and I am freezing! Is this normal? Sorry for being such a moaning mary!

Hi guys it's day four and I feel so so so so bad! I have piles:( and I hurt my neck getting out of bed, I am finding it hard even to stomach water let alone the shakes and I am freezing! Is this normal? Sorry for being such a moaning mary!

You will feel cold and in fairness till you adjust to the plan its only natural to feel like worlds against you. I did this about 7 yr ago for couple of weeks and after holiday was to go back, on but couldn't do it. So I knew what to expect I felt miserable I was grumpy and moany any time my husband tried to make me feel better I'd snap you don't frickin eat a tap and tell me how easy it is but I realised by him telling me fine quit it and just do sw but don't complain that your losing it to slow.. Etc etc.. I ended up going no feck this I'm sick of being a size 22/24 I hate going shopping I have decided not to buy clothes till I'm smaller Coz i basically have a wardrobe of clothes in the attic so my determination had kicked in but i have set an end date that regardless of how much I have our haven't lost I'm doing refeed on 13th of march so I know it will end , after that I will either do maintenance or sw, our if I can back on full lipotrim for another little while... Take it a day at a time I've just cooked my husband a steak dinner and sat down and had a shake no problem. Just believe in yourself you can do this. Stop beating yourself up if you have fallen down pick yourself back up it will Get easier as you get but of time under your belt... Xxxx

thank you so much i am hoping tomorrow will be a better day! I could only stomach two litres of water so far today and I think that is what is making me feel so crappy! The kids are on midterm today and hyper for some reason and I think that's adding to my stress!

Well done for having your 2 litres of water today! Wrap up and keep warm, it is one of those jolly side effects of losing weight. Keep going and hope you feel better soon x x x

Great posts, I'm starting today been psyching myself ready for the past three days and to be honest just want to get started. I have done lipotrim once before but didn't make it past the first week. But I can do this one day at a time!! Thanks to everyone on here the posts are great, I'm sure ill be on here everyday. Well of to the chemist for what will be the first positive step I've taken in a long time. X

Good luck G5!!

You're right about one day at a time, it all adds up and the losses are fantastic! Keep drinking water and fight thru the demons til you get into ketosis, it gets easier from there.

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Hi i had better introduce myself im marc and luckily i have managed for the first time in years managed to be consistent in keeping my weight above 20st =) or =( .. I use to play rugby and be a gym freak until i had kids had accidents which put paid to that for a while.And for the last five years i have been living the sit back and do sfa lifestyle...which i gotta say is slowly killing me,i try not to beat myself up over the fact i use to be 6 stone lighter and rock solid but hey...it could be worse...I have finally made a decision not to be a statistic not a name on a piece of paper and im going to my pharm in the morning to get my first week...Now to keep myself from buying the tesco or sainsburys meal deals when im driving around and other random goodies which keep my spirits up...............marc

Hey Marc!

Good luck with your start. Let us know how you're getting on :)

This was a great post to read, I can relate to so many of you!

I was finding lipo hard and even thinking of quitting but reading ur post has inspired me, if you really want something then u gotta work for it. If I'm ever in doubt il re read ur post :) x

Back