Thinking about starting Lipotrim? READ THIS!

Started on Tuesday and now on day 4 feeling a little hungry today but keep drinking the ice cold water and reading the posts on here is realy helping 1st weigh in is monday will let you know how I go on

Day 3

Hi

I have only just started LT on Wednesday and have to admit that I am finding it very hard. I weighed in at 20st and I looking to lose 3 stone as soon as possible but then another 2 stone - any more and I would look unwell as an ex rugby player.

I have a major incentive in that I need to pass the medical to emmigrate to NZ and therefore I need to get my BMI down to 35 asap - how hard is that gonna be.

I don't mind the shakes but the chicken soup is pants! I have been drinking so much water I cannot believe it.

Seeing you all doing so well is motivating - thanks for being so open

:D

Hi just started on lt diet as of last friday, im a diabetic and have to monitor my bloodsuger, ive been fine up to now and really enjoy this site, all of you have done wonderfully, and for the ones that are just starting out you are a great inspiration to thank you..........

Hi

I have weighed in today (day 6 of week 1) and have lost 9lbs. Its incredible really - I have found this so tough and even think of food when I am in bed! Drinking a minimum of 5 litres of water a day and now down to 19 stone 5lb.

Have got a major night out on Friday at the races and the expectation will be for me to be in the thick of the beer and champagne! That is going to be tough.

I have done diets in the passed and never found anything quite like this website to give support - it is great

Thank you

Hi Lorislegs and Band Blue, well done, keep going, you can do it!;)

hi every one i am going to the pharmacy today to get started!! im am hopefuly going to start tomorrow :D

i am 15st 1lb and want to loose about 2.5st, how long do you think that might take??

whish me luck!!!

im starting tomorrow

Hey everyone,

Im going to the pharmacy 2moro to sign up and then will start on Monday! i have a real nervous excitement about it all. This forum looks like it might be really helpful, but am new to it, so bear with me if i make any mistakes!

Congratulations to all you lot that are showing an amazing loss, i only hope to do as well.

hi every one i am going to the pharmacy today to get started!! im am hopefuly going to start tomorrow :D

i am 15st 1lb and want to loose about 2.5st, how long do you think that might take??

whish me luck!!!

Hi Hank, come on and lose that fat! You can do it!:)

Hi Tishtash, welcome; join in the sure route to weight loss!

Hi
Well im on day 2 and im feeling fine up to now.. im walking walking walking and walking some more, drinking water and generally keeping busy with work to get through my first couple of days along with logging into here to see everyone elses inspirational stories.. I havent felt hungry yet, which im amazed with

I must have missed something can someone please tell me what Lipotrimme is and how it works?

This is a great post started lt diet on 21\6\08 and my first weeks weight loss was 14.3 lbs cant wait for weigh in this week.

Lipotrim V Lapband

Hi all. I have been seriously considering having a lap band and yesterday I made an appointment with my GP to ask him about it. He said he would be prepared to back an application to the NHS if that's what I wanted. I called at the chemist after my appointment and saw a poster advertising Lipotrim and asked the pharmacist about it. I have got a leaflet and have watched the video.
I can't believe the weight loss stories on here - they are fantastic. The lap band route would mean that I would be on a VLCD before and after the op. I am now thinking again about surgery. You are so inspirational and I am going to make an appointment at my chemist to chat about 'doing' lipotrim.
Thanks to all who have posted for giving me an insight into another solution to my weight problem.
Deb

I am only on day 3 of the diet but I feel great.. For a couple of weeks before I started I spent my time thinking about it..imagining myself looking the way I want to... so by the time I actually started i was so excited I barely noticed that I hadn't eaten..I'm taking it a day at a time.. I give my self a pat on the back at the end of the day because this is a big thing for me I have been on every diet you can think of and managed to loose some weight but always end up putting it back on... I have 2 and half stone to lose and am really confident I will succeed after reading peoples comments!! It was so nice to read about someone with a positive experience !!

Welcome BeckyD and debski,

I'm on day 4 and i feel just like you becky! For me each day has its ups and downs but its all worth it in the end im sure...im feelin fab so far!!

Debski i did the same as Becky, thinking long and hard about it and just knew i had to give it a go. You should consider all of your options but why not speak to the pharmacist about doing it up until the operation if that was possible? if you had an amazing Weight loss in that time like some people on here then surgery would not be needed!:) It can be tough at some points but its not impossible, the way i see it the food we're really missing (the crap) we shouldn't be eating anyway, if we want to be healthy and the other stuff can all wait, its only a couple of months out of our lives!! its worth it.

Take care what ever ur decision xxx

Becky..keep goin girl xx

Thanks for your reply Tasha. I keep reading about how well most people have done and yet feel nervous about starting. It's not that I am not sure about wanting to lose weight, it's just that I have tried and failed so many times. I don't know if I can have surgery, I just discussed it with my GP. I find it strange that he didn't suggest a VLCD instead of going along the surgery route.
I intend to see a pharmacist next week to find out more.
Hope you have had a good day. When is your first weight check? Have you 'done' this diet before?
Deb

No never done it before, first and last time hopefully!! First weigh in on Saturday...here's hoping! Stay in touch and let us know what you decide to do! xx

I will let you know what I do.

I will also watch out for your post after the weigh in on Saturday. Do you feel like it's working? I am a little aprehensive about all the side effects.

Back