Thinking about starting Lipotrim? READ THIS!

i am only on Day 4 but i have to say i haven't had any side effects yet and if i do, ill try my best to take them in my stride. Water, coffee and mouthwash is gettin me through plus this amazing support on here and encouragement from loved ones! Plus a cuddle from my fella and little boy always help! take care x

I am so glad that I found this site. I was looking for lap band information when I found it. They have a forum for lap banders too.

It's good to hear that you haven't had any side effects and I agree with you on the power of a good cuddle!! :)

Take care - I will look out for you again.
xx

Couldn't have put it better myself!!

Sooooooooooooooooo true!! I have done this diet before; lost 3st in 10 weeks!! :eek: BUT had a load of stress within a few months, ate ALL the wrong things; lots of bread/biscuits/chips ets; you get the picture I'm sure. NOT that these things cannot be eaten again ....... you have to eat in moderation.........not like me and be a pig :cry:I have started again; 4 days ago, and have lost 5lb so far ;) could have been more if I had drank the water :( so my own fault. But the horror stories are in my opinion from people who either have not tried this diet/it wasn't suitable for them or they want you to join the diet club they are running :cool: You can feel rough on day 2 or 3 thats carbohydrate withdrawl, not everyone does, I did, took paracetamol, then was OK next day and NEVER FELT BETTER!! Even my other half said how much better I looked (health wise) my skin/hair/mood was sooooooooo improved :p If it was so bad I wouldn't have gone back on it! I know it works and weight loss can be maintained as long as you do not do what I done and eat everything in sight and eat far too much :( xox
Hi everyone,
I know there are lots of people reading this who aren't actualy on Lipotrim or have just started just like I did before I started so I thught this may be helpfull and hopefully encouraging.
When you google "Lipotrim" to try find information I found you are bombarded with horror stories about dizzyness, weakness, weight regain, depression, hair loss etc etc. I was told by people who had done it and stopped that if I started that I would have to take to my bed for weeks and that there was no way I could carry on living my normal life and work as hard as I do.

Dizzyness, weakness- Well in the first 3 days I did feel quite weak so I would advise people who work Mon-Fri to start on a Friday and your excitment will get you through the day the relax all weekend and spend your time on here. By Monday you will almost be in Ketosis.

Weight regain- Possibly the most terrifing thing you can hear. Who wants to lose piles of weight only to put it all back on plus extra. This can of course can and WILL happen if you don't prepare yourself to completely change your eating habits! But this isn't a Lipotrim only fact, if you were to go to Weight Watchers, get to target and go back to binging, take aways, no exercise the exact same thing will happen. I can not cook an egg so I would more often than not order pizza, chinese etc so I have gotten my mam to show me the basics of low cal stir-frys and have seen loads of great, easy, tasty recipies that I can't wait to get stuck into when I reach target. So regain is up to yourself. Think of it this way, if your strong enough to give up food for however long you are strong enough to replace fatty, processes foods for lovely CHEAPER low cal options.

Depression- This was one that I paid no attention to as I am a happy person no matter what but my friends all began commenting that I wasn't myself for a while. I began hating my job (that I absolutly LOVE) and even told my boss this, she put it down to being on LT but I thought she was being silly. Then I posted here saying how low I was and it turns out it is not uncommon for this, more than likely because alot of food contain an addictive "happy" ingredient and also carbs have something in them which disguise emotions a tad. But as soon as I admitted to myself that it was infact the otherwise wonderfull Lipotrim making me feel this way it all went! I was being utterly blind to any negitive facts because I was so happy with the results. Now I know it's common to get a bit down on any VLCD, I'm prepared to kick that feeling in the balls with a smile and remember why I'm doing this!

Hair loss- This one I have heard of many times but haven't experianced it myself at all. The word "loss" is very misleading, it's not actually that your hair falls out, it comes out as normal but SOMETIMES(rarely it seems) it just doesn't replace itself as fast when on any VLCD, so it just thins slightly and begins to grow as thick and fast when you come off it. Personally, having thinner hair for a few months while I drop stones is well worth it anyway but as I say this is rare.

My main concern was work, I work as a trainer in a large company and my job entails keeping a group of 12/13 motivated, entertained and teaching them the job for 3weeks at a time, I'm on my feet mostly all day and I've just taken my first external group since starting LT and I've done the best job I ever have in the last year!!
I have more energy than ever before.

So if you are reading this trying to decide if you want to jump on the LT wagon I say COME ON, there's plenty of room(we're all shrinking:D)
By the summer time imagine yourself in little skirts, dresses, bikinis etc.

you wont ever have to sit in a room thinking "I'm the biggest here" or worry will the seatbelt on an plane fit, you wont have to go into a shop and be embarrassed that nothing in there will actually fit.

I still have a long way to go but I if even one person reads this and decides to bite the bullet and become a fellow trimmer it'll be even more worth it than I ever could have imagined!

Good luck everyone!

Are the lipotrim packs anything like the CD packs?

Hi all

Hi everyone, just came across this forum and i am delighted!! On day five of lipotrim and i am feeling great. did it for ten days last year and then discovered i was pregnant and had to give it up but back to normality now and really want to lose 2.5stone!!! Have a wedding in september and really want to lose a lot of it by then so fingers crossed!

Hi everyone,
I know there are lots of people reading this who aren't actualy on Lipotrim or have just started just like I did before I started so I thught this may be helpfull and hopefully encouraging.
When you google "Lipotrim" to try find information I found you are bombarded with horror stories about dizzyness, weakness, weight regain, depression, hair loss etc etc. I was told by people who had done it and stopped that if I started that I would have to take to my bed for weeks and that there was no way I could carry on living my normal life and work as hard as I do.

Dizzyness, weakness- Well in the first 3 days I did feel quite weak so I would advise people who work Mon-Fri to start on a Friday and your excitment will get you through the day the relax all weekend and spend your time on here. By Monday you will almost be in Ketosis.

Weight regain- Possibly the most terrifing thing you can hear. Who wants to lose piles of weight only to put it all back on plus extra. This can of course can and WILL happen if you don't prepare yourself to completely change your eating habits! But this isn't a Lipotrim only fact, if you were to go to Weight Watchers, get to target and go back to binging, take aways, no exercise the exact same thing will happen. I can not cook an egg so I would more often than not order pizza, chinese etc so I have gotten my mam to show me the basics of low cal stir-frys and have seen loads of great, easy, tasty recipies that I can't wait to get stuck into when I reach target. So regain is up to yourself. Think of it this way, if your strong enough to give up food for however long you are strong enough to replace fatty, processes foods for lovely CHEAPER low cal options.

Depression- This was one that I paid no attention to as I am a happy person no matter what but my friends all began commenting that I wasn't myself for a while. I began hating my job (that I absolutly LOVE) and even told my boss this, she put it down to being on LT but I thought she was being silly. Then I posted here saying how low I was and it turns out it is not uncommon for this, more than likely because alot of food contain an addictive "happy" ingredient and also carbs have something in them which disguise emotions a tad. But as soon as I admitted to myself that it was infact the otherwise wonderfull Lipotrim making me feel this way it all went! I was being utterly blind to any negitive facts because I was so happy with the results. Now I know it's common to get a bit down on any VLCD, I'm prepared to kick that feeling in the balls with a smile and remember why I'm doing this!

Hair loss
- This one I have heard of many times but haven't experianced it myself at all. The word "loss" is very misleading, it's not actually that your hair falls out, it comes out as normal but SOMETIMES(rarely it seems) it just doesn't replace itself as fast when on any VLCD, so it just thins slightly and begins to grow as thick and fast when you come off it. Personally, having thinner hair for a few months while I drop stones is well worth it anyway but as I say this is rare.

My main concern was work, I work as a trainer in a large company and my job entails keeping a group of 12/13 motivated, entertained and teaching them the job for 3weeks at a time, I'm on my feet mostly all day and I've just taken my first external group since starting LT and I've done the best job I ever have in the last year!!
I have more energy than ever before.

So if you are reading this trying to decide if you want to jump on the LT wagon I say COME ON, there's plenty of room(we're all shrinking:D)
By the summer time imagine yourself in little skirts, dresses, bikinis etc.

you wont ever have to sit in a room thinking "I'm the biggest here" or worry will the seatbelt on an plane fit, you wont have to go into a shop and be embarrassed that nothing in there will actually fit.

I still have a long way to go but I if even one person reads this and decides to bite the bullet and become a fellow trimmer it'll be even more worth it than I ever could have imagined!

Good luck everyone!

Thats was a really motivating message to fellows lipotrim'ers and well done you for nearly being at goal, you must be so pleased with yourself and ooze confidence now, these words you used are all great for us fellow readers and new starts, I begin my journey tomorrow and look forward to it so much, still can't bear to look in the mirror much as I detest what i see, but know that i should not look like that for long, and i am prepared for the hard work I have to endure to get there as stories like yours motivate us all.
Thanks for sharing with us, would be nice to see a pic of your before and after too?

Best wishes
XX Mo XX

Hi!
The information here is really useful, thank you!
Trish x

As a newcomer

Was thinking about this a few weeks ago, but then ended up in Hospital. Have an appointment on Thursday to start and having read this I am really excited about it. I am getting married in October and really do have to succeed at this.

One question I did have tho, was Daisy mentions feeling down, how bad is this, as with a wedding to organise really dont want to spoil things?

Hello Woman With A Mission, congrats on getting married! I have been on LT for 4 weeks now, I have not felt down, but obviously it is different for everyone. Maybe you could try it and if you feel too bad you could stop? (with proper refeeding of course). I think it is quite rare. Has anyone else here experienced depression on LT?

Hello Woman With A Mission, congrats on getting married! I have been on LT for 4 weeks now, I have not felt down, but obviously it is different for everyone. Maybe you could try it and if you feel too bad you could stop? (with proper refeeding of course). I think it is quite rare. Has anyone else here experienced depression on LT?

Hi well I took the step and signed up last night, I have had my first shake this morning and it was fine. I have real motivation with my wedding which is good. I will only be able to do it for 8 weeks initially due to dress fittings etc, but then once I come back off honeymoon, will possibly come back on, depending how much I lose in the first 8 weeks.

Well a massive good luck to everyone that is using this approach. Am on day 5 myself, having pretty strong food cravings right now, will be back with the pharmacy tomorrow as I originally went on the Saturday but didn't start until Monday.

Andy

wJJffl2

Hiya all.Starting Lipotrim tomorrow.Its going to be a journey for me but really need to do this...

I had a fall in Feb and damaged my back,broke 3 ribs and suffered whiplash.I am my disabled husbands main carer.He has cancer and needs a triple heart bypass too.I have been less mobile since my fall and put 5 stone on and now walk with a stick myself.I cant push him in his wheelchair anymore,,,

I need to get the weight off fast as my self- esteem is very low and I hide in the house from everybody.Previous to this I have been known for my curvy hour glass figure.

Will let you know how I get on ....if you all dont mind please???.I need all the support I can get......thanks:):):)

Well a massive good luck to everyone that is using this approach. Am on day 5 myself, having pretty strong food cravings right now, will be back with the pharmacy tomorrow as I originally went on the Saturday but didn't start until Monday.

Andy

wJJffl2

Welcome Andy...you have done well to get to day five!!!

Best of luck with weigh in and be sure to let us know how you have got on.

Hang in there it does get easier as time goes on.

Love Mini xxx

Hiya all.Starting Lipotrim tomorrow.Its going to be a journey for me but really need to do this...

I had a fall in Feb and damaged my back,broke 3 ribs and suffered whiplash.I am my disabled husbands main carer.He has cancer and needs a triple heart bypass too.I have been less mobile since my fall and put 5 stone on and now walk with a stick myself.I cant push him in his wheelchair anymore,,,

I need to get the weight off fast as my self- esteem is very low and I hide in the house from everybody.Previous to this I have been known for my curvy hour glass figure.

Will let you know how I get on ....if you all dont mind please???.I need all the support I can get......thanks:):):)

Welcome Jacqueline,

You are really having a tough old time of it with one thing and another:hug99:

It is very easy to forget about yourself when you are looking after another.

The good thing about Lipotrim is that the weight will come off if you stick with it regardless of exercise.

You will find like I have done that when you shift the first couple of stone your mobility and fitness level begins to kick in again if not before.

Take it one day at a time and if you need any help please ask and that goes for all newbies.

Love Mini xxx

Hi, I am new to the forum and will be starting lipotrim on tues as I am going away for a long weekend. I had lost 8 stone with slimming world but it took me ages and after gaining back over 3 stone of it I decided enough was enough!!:cry: I need to loose over 12 stone so was just wondering if anybody has lost a large amount like this, if they could offer me any words of advice as I know I will be on this plan for quite a while.:sigh: Feeling really possitive and looking forward to starting next week.:D Im a student nurse and I'm due back on placement in under 6 weeks and my tunic is skin tight and I can't even fasten my pants:tear_drop: so my mini goal for now will be trying to get my uniform to fit comfortably.:grouphugg:

Hi there yasmine-samara and welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure of anyone that has lost 12st but Monsoon has lost over 10st in 6 months and several other people have lost similar amounts within a similar time frame. The good thing about Lipotrim is that it is fast... but... it is harsh. If you really want to do this you need to throw yourself into it 100% and never never never cheat ;) I reckon you know that already but it's my duty to give the spiel lol

It's great that you're feeling positive and that attitude will be one of the things to get you through. Not going to lie, the first week can be really tough but trust me, if I managed it you sure will :) Be sure to get early nights whenever you can, drink lots of hot drinks (tea/coffee no milk), have nice hot baths and pamper yourself. Keep yourself busy throughout the first week and it'll fly by bringing you to the fabulous first WI!! You should have a lovely big loss which will spur you on through the coming weeks.

Good luck doll, you can do this ;) xx

BAND BLUE!

Hi Band Blue. New Zealand is a beautiful place, so your incentive is there already. Stick with it buddy and you will be in amoungst the Kiwi's in no time.

hi i am new to this and also new to lipotrim i started it yesterday i have just put a bit of a post about myself and why i have decided to go on this diet but for some reason it didnt post

Hi, I'm really almost on the way to the pharmacy to sign up but I just need some real, very honest advice from all you experts on whether this is the way to go for me.
I'm only worried as quite a few of the "horror" side affects are things I suffer easily. I have quite thin hair that gets even thinner from any kind of dieting and worry maybe this will be even worse on lipotrim.
I have suffered depression in the past, but not because of/whilst on other very low calorie diets.
I also have had a bad time with VLCDs in the past, in terms of coming back into the real world, I expect to put a little back on but when I do I get demotivated and then slip back into old ways.
I'm going away for work in a month and then starting university (a bit later than most) a month after that.

This sounds very negative but there are bundles and bundles of other reasons why I should do Lipotrim, I just want to be sure before I commit because if I do it, I want to do it wholeheartedly! Ideally, I'd like to use Lipotrim to get me well away from the 30+ BMI and then maybe switch to a lighter diet (weight watchers poss?) to maintain the weight. Would this work do you reckon?

And can I just say, all your weight loss success is so inspiring and encouraging and I feel like it will really help!

hi, well all i can say is on my second week I have never felt better :)and so far no hair loss, apart from a furry tongue :O oh and of course the needing a wee every 15mins.
but as I said I am new to this, but my advise would be go for it! just use this forum if you need cheering up or questions answered.

Back