Thinking about starting...

Riotgrrrrl

Silver Member
Hey guys. Im thinking of giving cambridge a go. Ive struggled with my weight for years, lost some on WW and probably gained it all back (I darent weigh myself :cry:)

Any support/comments much appreciated. I need motivation:p I really hope this diet will work for me xx

all i can say is go for it chick, best decision i ever made :)

heyy you shoulld definatly start!! ... im just about to go into week 3! have my 2nd weigh in tomorrow but in the first week i lost 10lbs! some ppl fine it hard the first few days but i was fine mine came the first few days in week 2 but im over that feeling good and sticking to the diet! ... plus i am a VERY fussy eater hate milk and lots of other things and dont usually drink milkshakes but these are really nice! id probably steer clear of the soups tho bit rank!! :):) keep us updated if you start! theres lots of great support on here and reading " 50 reasons to lose weight" thread had stopped me from cheating many times!! :) GOOD LUCK XX

Definitely and absolutely give it a go. I dithered for a while but I'm really glad I tried. On day 10 haven't been weighed yet. I did terrible on weight watchers. The first couple of days were hard and I'm sometimes hungry but not much worse than on WW.

Thanks guys :) I just spoke to a CDC who just lives 5 minutes away from me, Im going to see her tomorrow after work. Im excited heh heh!!

Hello and welcome im not on CD yet but on exante its the same diet just more calories in these products, still classed as a VLCD but will be doing CD once i reach maintaince in a few weeks :)

im sure you will do well x

Thanks peeps.

I just got brave and weighrd myself. 13st 7lbs!!!!!! Ive gained 2 stone in 9 months!!!

Seeing those scales has made me even more determined. Im not even going to binge tonight before I have my first visit with my CDC tomorrow. Urrrgh I feel sick at myself.

Thanks peeps.

I just got brave and weighrd myself. 13st 7lbs!!!!!! Ive gained 2 stone in 9 months!!!

Seeing those scales has made me even more determined. Im not even going to binge tonight before I have my first visit with my CDC tomorrow. Urrrgh I feel sick at myself.
just think you will never see 13.7 again after tomorrow.. very wise not to binge id say :) :) go you x

just think you will never see 13.7 again after tomorrow.. very wise not to binge id say :) :) go you x

I dont ever EVER want to see 13.7 again!!

Ive been avoiding the scales for ages. Literally nothing fits me now, Im living in leggings. Im soooooo going to do this. I need to find out more about ketosis, I dont want to get into it and knock myself out of it again. My boyfriend is really worried, he thinks Im going to starve myself. Ive told him to google about Cambridge but he still thinks I need food.

I will miss carbs tho...:cry:

Hi - into my first week and I'm glad I did it, like lots of others on here. My OH finds it hard to understand too but it is important to have them on your side, otherwise your social life becomes too much of a problem (as in "well one night off won't do you any harm...") There is a helpful post on here somewhere about the difference between seeing the diet as a prison or a liberating choice, and I think if you think of it as teh second it can really be quite relaxing not thinking about food at all. Anyway good luck, keep us posted how you are getting on

Thanks chick. I followed WW for a while and did quite well but the hardest and most annoying thing for me was having to think about food and plan meals, count points etc. I think it will be fab not having to worry about planning meals, would really take the pressure off (hopefully!) :)

Hey don't be down on yourself you can do it!! Your weight today is what it is but just think what it will be after week 1 and week 2 etc etc so exciting...be positive it will work for you x x

Im feeling super positive at the mo. My first goal is to 100% day 1, then 100% my first week. Ill feel so proud being in control.

Im not seeing my CDC til 2.30, but I never eat breakfast or lunch anyway (too busy at work - I know thats bad) so if I drink lots of water and have a sachet in the evening, d'you think I can class tomorrow as Day 1? Im a bit OCD (LOL) and hate the idea of day 1 being a Tuesday...

heh heh yes im a bit odd like that ;)

Hahah I have the worst ocd ever so sounds normal enough to me!!
Yes I'm sure you could count this as your day 1. Just loooooads of water. In fact I'm quite ocd about my water intake now so you should be fine with this!!! x

Back