Thinking differently about food?

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Poppy03, 22 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Poppy03

Poppy03 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Dukan - Stab
    Has anyone else found they are viewing food differently? Since reading Dr Dukan's book I am finding that things like fat, oil, butter etc really stick in my mind. Today I made (ok stuck in the oven) a meaty feast type pizza for the family whilst I had my Dukan friendly dinner. There were some leftovers sat on the counter and I thought, well it is meat but looked at all the oil ooozing from it and just didn't want that in my body messing up what I have already achieved.

I am also getting a bit concerned about adding carbs back to my diet and wondering what it will do to my weight loss. I am also pms'ing so nothing is right anyway!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emms24

Emms24 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(17.47%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I totay agree! Even chips don't appeal to me anymore - waaaay to greasy lol. The thought of the oil/butter makes me feel queezy! Well done avoiding the pizza!

4. CC

CC Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st6.2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9.7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6.3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(14.06%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Me too - I actually think I'm being "naughty" when I eat a bowl of stewed rhubarb on PV days - like it's a real treat!!!

5. Poppy03

Poppy03 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Dukan - Stab
    I had to test a gooseberry on the allotment today, to see if they are ready. It felt so wrong to spit it out but I just couldn't eat it as it is not on the list. Tasted good though. If anyone else had been with me, they would have had to test it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.