Thinking differently about food?

Poppy03

Silver Member
Has anyone else found they are viewing food differently? Since reading Dr Dukan's book I am finding that things like fat, oil, butter etc really stick in my mind. Today I made (ok stuck in the oven) a meaty feast type pizza for the family whilst I had my Dukan friendly dinner. There were some leftovers sat on the counter and I thought, well it is meat but looked at all the oil ooozing from it and just didn't want that in my body messing up what I have already achieved.

I am also getting a bit concerned about adding carbs back to my diet and wondering what it will do to my weight loss. I am also pms'ing so nothing is right anyway!!!

I totay agree! Even chips don't appeal to me anymore - waaaay to greasy lol. The thought of the oil/butter makes me feel queezy! Well done avoiding the pizza!

Me too - I actually think I'm being "naughty" when I eat a bowl of stewed rhubarb on PV days - like it's a real treat!!!

I had to test a gooseberry on the allotment today, to see if they are ready. It felt so wrong to spit it out but I just couldn't eat it as it is not on the list. Tasted good though. If anyone else had been with me, they would have had to test it.

Back