Thinking of changing to S&S

naughty88

Hi
I was just wondering if anyone has changed from Exante to S&S? I have just started my 1st week on Exante but have now discovered S&S. S&S appeals to be as there seems to be more choices of shakes and the meal option. Is it as good as Exante? What are the meals and shakes like? I have ordered some testers but am eager to get some feedback to help me make my mind up for my next order.
Many thanks Andrea :) x

I've not tried exante but loads of people on here have changed over I guess it's trial and error

Get the samples and see if you like it

I moved from exante to slim and save 3 weeks ago. There is a lot more choice on slim and save and I like nearly everything whereas on exante i only liked the vanilla and chocolate. it's nice to look forward to a meal as well on slim and save the chilli is amazing . The exante shakes were more filling though and the bars much bigger.

I changed over too, I agree the bars are nowhere near as big, but I did get bored with the exante bars. I love the meals and bars on S and S an am looking forward to the new meals being available next week.
Both are good, the S and S does suit me better.

I have switched to slim and save this morning from exante. I liked exante and was doing quite well on it but was just getting bored of the flavours. I have only ordered shakes and bars on s&s and so far everything I have tried has been really nice read loads of good reveiws about the meals so might try them next time.

Good luck whichever one you decide to go with x

Thanks for your feedback, think I'll give S&S a go.. I tried the lemon and yoghurt bar and chilli con carni samples and they were both really nice, albeit a little on the small size

Keep me posted on how your getting on moomoo13. Are the shakes ok, as previous comment said not as filling as Exante?

Have been on it for 4 days now and I havent found them not as filling. The flavours are much nicer, apart from the vanilla, and the bars are delicious. I havent been having any protein on top of my 3 packs so will be starting doing that from tonight, chicken or tuna salad. Apparently if you're not having the protein then your supposed to have 4 packs a day as the calories are so low. I havent been hungry though on just 3 so I guess having 4 would make it even easier as dont have to go as long inbetween x

I do a combination of Cambridge and SnS. I don't think I could have survived this dirt ad long as I have without spag Bol :)

Haven't done CD but the losses on S&S if you stick to plan are every bit as good as any other VLCD and it's easier to stick to plan because of the variety. You'll easily manage 3 stone. And yes, S&S is a ketogenic diet, and more cost effective than CD (assuming you are not bothered about the 1 to 1 counselling side).

No, you don't need a multi vit with 4. It's only if you have the 3. Good luck, and welcome!

I do a combination of lighterlife and SnS and have found no difference in weight loss rate. SnS works in exactly the same way as LL and Cambridge so no worries there. The only difference, as you've already mentioned, is that you need 4 packs to get your full nutrition rather than 3 on Cambridge. There are some new meals coming out on SnS soon too - macaroni cheese and mushroom pasta - all being awaited with great enthusiasm on this board!

I'm also thinking of changing, I've been using up my Cambridge products and having exante shakes for 9 days.
I'm awaiting some samples from S&S, I like the fact there is more choice and you don't pay more for picking the items you want.
I bought the bumper pack if shakes from exante knowing I probably wouldn't like the chocolate, and I don't, absolutely can't stand it in fact! But the bumper pack was the cheaper option.

No problem - enjoy SnS!

I've done LL and CD in the past. LL is too expensive and a hassle to attend the groups. I did CD last year but struggled and just couldn't get on with it. Wish I knew abou s&s then. I don't feel like I'm on a diet yet I'm loosing weight! I can highly recommend it. I'm doing 3 packs plus a meal. To me that's good as I feel I can eat my protein meal without thinking I blew it now so might as well give up..

I changed over from another VLCD and absolutely love this programme, I can honestly say I will achieve what I want to lose because it is so easy to do once you get into the swing of it. Good luck on your start.

Great!! All your positive comments about S&S has made my mind up to change.. Getting excited now, as I have been a Naughty girl this week and really need to get back on track! Exante is boring with very little choice, as I don't have the soups.. Thanks for all your posts and I'll let you know how it goes xxx

I only just found out about S&S by reading a thread in the exante section of the forum. I did exante for 3 weeks late last year and stopped at the end of Oct and I have been meaning to restart ever since! I absolutely hate the chocolate shakes but I still have a lot left because I ordered a bumper pack :(

I just quickly browsed the S&S website (currently on phone which is not a great way to do lots of reading!) and like the look of their products. And after reading through this thread I've decided to go ahead and try some samples first and if I like them I'll be getting rid of my big batch of exante shakes and changing over to S&S.

Back