Thinking of changing

Sugar Puffs with or without milk. And those crunchy cluster type cereals. Mmmm.

mmmm sugar puffs. forgot about those. crunchy nut cornflakes too :D

the best thing to have for breakfast is a large bowl of will power

Well add me to the list of leavers... :cry:

I've finally had enough of dieting, obsessing about the scales and obsessing over what I'm eating. I am going to continue getting loads of exercise, and do cycling training at weekends, but on the diet front I'm just going to try to eat healthily and sensibly but without counting carbs or calories and without weighing myself very often. I'm fairly happy with my current weight, would like to be leaner and fitter but I know I can get there slowly without setting deadlines and then beating myself up for not losing exactly 2lbs every single week. I already feel like a weight has been lifted off me! :D

I've learned a lot from calorie counting and a lot from Atkins. I've learned what works and what doesn't for me. And I've been so helped along the way by so many people here, I really couldn't have come as far as I have without all you lot, without exception but in particular thanks to woofy, morenachica, Laura C, Anna Maria, abz, British Claire and of course Guru Jim. :thankyou: And to all the hard working Mods, and everyone! Thanks guys and I will be popping in from time to time, best of luck to everyone on whatever you want to achieve. XXXX

:grouphugg:

Take care Lady M - thanks for the good wishes, and the same to you xx

Back