Thinking of coming back.......

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Well ive been doing SW for a month and its just not working its very complicated and im cooking for an hour each day which after 8 hrs at work i hate so i end up bingeing ! Has anyone switched or am i looking for excuses to give up xx :cry:

If you want to switch do it. If it isnt working change. i cant force you to change only tou can do it :) I have tried SW and it wasnt for me, i know others on here feel the same and we love WW

I loved SW way of eatng. There's loads you can cook that takes little time. 0 point soup, grilled meat or fish and veg and salad takes no time. But you can do all this on WW too, and have the things you can't on SW. You can still eat the same way essentially, and then throw in the odd ready meal or treat, as long as you keep in your points. I found I just lost no weight on SW. Eat unlimited carbs? Year right! Never gonna work for me. Come and try this one, it may help

SW didn't work for me, aside from what I saw as faffing, even when I followed the plan I'd lose half a lb a month.

WW all the way for me!

x

Gotta love ww!! :D

Good luck!!

Back