Thinking of doing lioptrim........

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by missclare85, 23 February 2009 Social URL.

1. missclare85

missclare85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(31.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all!
    Im clare and im 23 i weight nearly 16 stone and am seriously thinking about giving lipotrim a try but ive got some questions:
    Once you get into it is it pretty easy to follow?
    How much is it a week?
    Im not a great fan on shakes so dont no if it would be worth it?
    Whats the difference between lipotrim and lighter life?

Sorry for the million questions xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hiya
    cost £36 per wk for ladies
    basically same as Lihterlife although they have 4 meals a day and they havea lot more choice
    Lipotrim is 3 meals aday you can choose between choc,strawberry or vanilla shakes, chicken soup and coconut or peanut flapjack, but be warned this is not flapjack as we all know and love and is not for the faint hearted

Can I suggest you have a look at the website, if you dont like shakes you may struggle, however you'll never know until you try.

All thebest with what you decide

4. missclare85

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(31.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks very much!
    All i can do is try and if i dont like it well back to the drawing board i suppose......but then again maybe i could force myself to like them haha!

5. alibambino

alibambino Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    And i think (not 100% ) that lighterlife is a lot more expensive and i think they look at why you overeat !

6. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Clare, I was a bit apprehensive before starting LT cos I wasn't a great fan of shakes either. Now after 7 weeks on them I like them. You get used to them and even look forward to having them.

I find even paying £36 a week is a lot less than I was spending on rubbish and snacks before. If you can stick to it, it really will be worth doing cos the weight really does come off. Just look at the inspirational slide show on this forum and you will see that yourself.

This forum is great for motivation and support and most people wouldn't be here if it wasn't for it. Good luck in whatever you chose to do and I hope you are happy with your choice.

7. Pearly

Pearly Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.95%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Clare - It is definitely worth giving it a go, look how well everyone has done on here, there are some amazing stories.

I didn't think I would like the shakes before I started because I don't drink milk and couldn't have drank a milk shake to save my life. It took me a day or two to get used to them but I love them now. (Except the soup - for me that is definitely a step too far, but others love it). Good luck in whatever you decide.

8. missclare85

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(31.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks all! Think im going to give it a go ive nothing to loose at the end of the day and if its not for me then all ive lost is a couple of pounds that i would of spent anyways! x

9. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    hey honey!
    I dislike milkshakes and anything of the sort but i actually quite like these shakes!! weird huh!!
    Well done you for considering - it is extreme but give it a go :)
    Good luck xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.