Thinking of doing lipotrim

buffydog

Silver Member
Hi,
I`m newish to site, and am currently on slimfast diet.
I have been looking over all diets this wek, and think that lipotrim sounds like one of the best for losing fast,
I also like the idea of no food, cant eat the wrong thing....
I live in Aberystwyth and wanted to know how to find a chemist that does LT.
I have been trying LT website all day with no luck, not sure if this is me or they are down.
Any Help would be great.

Welcome!

Keep trying the web site but I think you will get more information and support on here. The website has all the scientific stuff but this site has people who are living it! LT is the best diet ever - its tough at first, but gets quick results. Some people find the lack of flavours a problem but I dont. I like the fact that there is no choice - it helps me to know exactly what I can have. Good luck if you decide to give LT a go (or whatever else you choose). Look forward to hearing how you get on :)

They are down hun....won t let me access it either you could try ringing them and asking where a chemist is x

Hi,
Thanks for quick reply`s,

How long on average do you feel faint/headachy for, i have a manual job, and thinking maybe best to have a few days off once start.

I will keep trying site, but will probablly stay down till after bank holiday.:(

Hi Buffy

I didnt feel dizzy or tired it depends on the person i think. Good Luck xxxxxxxx

I would def take it easy for the first week until you are in ketosis and your body gets used to it hun . After that you will find you have loads of energy and feel really well :)

Yeah about a week hun...so if you start at the weekend you will only have to have a few days extra off

This is the best diet! My only regret is I didn't start it months ago!

Good luck and use this site when you need to, the people on here have been really supportive and inspiritional to me.

I'm on day 7 of LT and feeling great now. I haven't been dizzy but have felt lethargic and headachy all week but I think that was probably more down to caffeinne withdrawal (I was a Diet Coke addict and ate loads of carbs before). I feel detoxed and refreshed now. At first I couldn't see past the first week of the diet but now I think I could stick to it long-term. Good luck with it xx

I'm on day 7 of LT and feeling great now. I haven't been dizzy but have felt lethargic and headachy all week but I think that was probably more down to caffeinne withdrawal (I was a Diet Coke addict and ate loads of carbs before). I feel detoxed and refreshed now. At first I couldn't see past the first week of the diet but now I think I could stick to it long-term. Good luck with it xx

well done hun for making it through the tough part. It will get easier every day from now on. Good luck :)

hey buffy its a great way to loose fast im off it about 2 months now and have maintained also the only think is the last few week my hair has been falling out!!! thats the only downside

Back