Thinking of giving it a go

Dan8317

Hi everyone,
I'm debating whether to give sf a go as have only been on ww a few weeks and the constant counting has kicked off my ocd. Thinking that taking the thought process out of it using the shakes would really help.

Has anyone had a longterm success with sf? Or lost a lot on it? I have about 6st to lose so for me it will a a long road.

Thanks
Dani

Hi,
Ive lost almost 5 stone in around 6 months using slim fast. I love the fixed size portions, works really well for me.
When it comes to the evening meals I've been taking almost all of my recipes from the hairy dieter books - loads of options for 600 cals suppers, and really tasty and decent portion sizes.
Ive got a lot more to lose than you, so would expect it to be a bit easier for me to lose than you, but any questions just ask!!
Ive got my own thread which I've done since August ( in the wemitts section)

Hi Dani :)

I spent most of last year calorie counting, then I stalled and started Tesco's slimfast to get me going again. I really like it as it doesn't leave me many decisions to make, but that said I do chop and change different aspects of it around to suit me. If it wasn't for my crazy work patterns I would have lost a lot more weight on it than I already have so don't take my numbers as being typical of slimfast. HTH :)

Thanks both. I've actually gone and joined rosemary conley online, essentially cal counting but will be using slimfast with this. Today is my first day cal counting but haven't got the stuff in for slimfast at the moment.

As a binger I know if I purely do slimfast and for some reason have to have something different for breakfast or lunch it will cause a binge because I'll think I've blown it. Stupid I know but it's how my ocd affects my dieting at least if I cal count but use slimfast I can change between meals or shakes. Hope that makes some sort of sense!

Thanks again and good luck

Dani

Sounds like a great plan!!

These days I basically calorie count - log everything on MFP and just use the SF products to fit in with that.

Good luck!!!!

Back