Thinking of giving up :(

It can only be your call. You can only do it yourself and if you are in the wrong frame of mind there is no point beating yourself about it.
Its easier when you're committed but nigh on impossible when you're not. When you're ready try again

It can only be your call. You can only do it yourself and if you are in the wrong frame of mind there is no point beating yourself about it.
Its easier when you're committed but nigh on impossible when you're not. When you're ready try again
Good advice hun, couldn't have said it better myself.

Interesting... you've lost about the same as me at this stage, and I am currently having quite a struggle with my appetite and urges to stuff something unsuitable into my mouth which only started in the last few days. Along with a sort of "depressed" feeling about how long it is all taking. I have managed to keep going 100% so far, and I do have a scheduled day off coming next week to look forward to.

Do you have scheduled days off your diet? In my case I am giving them to myself as half-stone rewards, as well as xmas day, easter day, and my birthday.

Interesting... you've lost about the same as me at this stage, and I am currently having quite a struggle with my appetite and urges to stuff something unsuitable into my mouth which only started in the last few days. Along with a sort of "depressed" feeling about how long it is all taking. I have managed to keep going 100% so far, and I do have a scheduled day off coming next week to look forward to.

Do you have scheduled days off your diet? In my case I am giving them to myself as half-stone rewards, as well as xmas day, easter day, and my birthday.

That's a good way to think about it with planned days off :) im also doing xmas eve xmas day and boxing day, then new years eve and then will obv be paddys day / easter etc :) as long as you plan these days and keep all the rest to being totally on its great motivation xxx

Well i ended up going out on friday night and then to the pub again yesterday. A lot of alcohol consumed. I then went on the scales today and i have finally gone below 12 stone. Im now about 165 pounds.. i dont really know how it happened but im not going to complain!

I'm beginning to wonder if it's not best to weigh once a month, or even once a quarter rather than weekly. There must be so much going on in our bodies that we don't understand in terms of water balance that it's probably even misleading to associate your weight change this week with what you did this week. I mean for all we know we might put on 2lb of fat from one glass of wine, but lose 4lb water (or muscle lol) so we think "Oh that didn't stop the weightloss" whereas really it made 2lb of fat and lost a load of lean tissue. :sigh:

Back