Thinking of giving up

October Optimist

I have completed 2 weeks of TFR and it hasnt been too terrible. I have got to the stage now though where i have no energy what so ever. I am a total moody b**ch and honestly i have had enough of my own mood swings. I have lost just over a stone in 2 weeks which for me is fantastic. I just cant be dealing with the lack of energy and constant tiredness. Any advice?

ALl i can say is stick with it... i know thats not what you want to here!! Lol...

If you do come off..... make sure you re-feed and have a plan....

Good luck with what you decide hun!!! x

i'm thinking of refeeding. its what i have always planned, just a lot sooner. The job i do i need all the energy i can get and this is draining me slowly. Thank you for your refeed advice. Have you ever done it? is it any good?

I did yeah when i went on holiday.... after about 10 weeks.... i felt incredibly guilty eating as not at goal lol.... but knew i'd be eating and drinking all week as it was my 30th.... And on re-feed week i still lost 3lb!!!

XXX

thats a brilliant weight loss. did you eat normal food? just sticking to high protien?

arh! i think im going to head to my chemist tomorrow after work and see what he feels is best. Thank you though

If at all possible, stick with TFR for a few more weeks. Your energy levels will improve. Are you drinking plenty of water? 3 litres a day if possible.
I'd worry that after just two weeks, even with a careful refeed, the weight will come back. Most of what you have lost is your glycogen store and not the fat you want rid of. If refeeding, follow the sheet TO THE LETTER!!!
Chat with the pharmacist, but try and stick with it !!
Good luck

If at all possible, stick with TFR for a few more weeks. Your energy levels will improve. Are you drinking plenty of water? 3 litres a day if possible.
I'd worry that after just two weeks, even with a careful refeed, the weight will come back. Most of what you have lost is your glycogen store and not the fat you want rid of. If refeeding, follow the sheet TO THE LETTER!!!
Chat with the pharmacist, but try and stick with it !!
Good luck
Hi, i drink 4 lts of water a day and have to stop my self from drinking more. I went to my chemist yesterday and told him how i felt and i suggested that maybe it would be beneficial if i was to start the refeed earlier than i planned. I had planned to start a fortnight before christmas, i am now starting next tuesday. Using the matience products and the menu sheet to the letter, he assures me weight loss is still achievable, of course though at a lower rate.

I am really struggling with my energy levels, and with the job i do i need to be constantly on the ball and be alert. I felt this would be the best option for me, as i am still loosing weight.

Thanks for your advice ladies

Back