thinking of going back on packs...

Hi MM - my profile is out of date unfortunately!! LOL! I am actually 10stone 10lb. My first goal when at LL was 10.5 stone. I then decided to lose a little more and my new goal was 10 stone. Without really trying I lost a little more in RTM and found I was at 9st 3lbs at one point, and found myself with the novelty of having to put on weight as it was a bit low for me! So, long story short, since March I more or less maintained until August when I went away on holiday, and then put on a few pounds and found myself over 10 stone for the first time. This has then gradually crept up a little more, but then only because I am having far too many treats and wine. I need to stop this and need a complete break again to get the focus back.

I have definitely learnt lessons from LL - I know I need to get control back and not ignore it, and I am no longer 'afraid' of being hungry - in fact I quite like the feeling! I eat very differently and my tastes changed a lot. I love stuff that I hated before and eating healthily is no longer a chore. I know where I have gone wrong - I think you need to live and enjoy yourself too, but think I've gone a little bit overboard, because I can. But I've also stopped it here before 1 stone heavier becomes 4 stone!

I also can't afford to replace my wardrobe with bigger sizes.....

hi poppy
thanks for asking hun

well i have done nearly 2 weeks - didn't have weigh in today as hubby was working.
i'm back under 9 stone tho so will work at keeping it there

i'm missing excercise so i have decided to start eating - one meal a day for the next week, then up it to two the week after - 3 the next etc

i breezed through foundation....but this time not so good - have had 5 packs a day a few times, im really blase this time, its silly really as its obviously not going to work as well if i mess about, that is why i have decided to have the meal instead of the extra pack.

just had some vietnamese river cobbler with a a spoonful mushy peas (don't suppose i should have had the peas really, but i did and they were bloody lovely)

exante sounds interesting - let us know if you do try it
daisy x

Heya Ladies

Poppy/Daisy, my sister did Exante whilst I did LL as she did not have sufficient time to go to classes and also found Exante more affordable. She loved the packs, and has done fantastically well by loosing 6stone - lol she is actually about to be used on there website as a success story. If you need to know anything about it, you can always message her - her nick on here is Sugashaker. Or message me and I can ask her for ya.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Jez
xx

Yay!!! Sounds great Jez - I've yet to read anything bad about Exante. Hoping I will get my packs Tuesday and start then. I'm so excited that I can afford it - I so can't go back on LL as it's a lot of money monthly and Mike would never allow it!! I will keep you updated!

Fab news hun, I look forward to hearing how you are doing!. My sis loved all their soups/shakes and her bars totally rocked!! I was soo jealous of the chocolate orange and the toffee peanut!!

Jez
xx

Back