Thinking of joining you

soule

Hi everyone, Well i've been on exante for a number of weeks now and have lost 30lb so far. I'm finding it really boring now though and got some really expensive months coming up so dont think i'm gonna be able to afford it for much longer.
I'm really considering slimfast. Can anyone tell me what the average weekly loss is if sticking to it 100%. I know it wont be like exante and i know eveyone is different with losses but a rough idea would be fab. I still have a huge amount to lose, about 4 stone! XX

Hi Joanne and welcome.

My first week I lost 4.2lbs then it settled at around 1.5lbs a week, perhaps two if I get more exercise in.

I have lost a stone already and have about another stone to go. You may lose at a faster rate than me as you have more to lose....... hopefully someone will be along with a similar goal to yours who can give you a more accurate picture.

Good luck with your weight loss journey and well done on your achievements to date!

Ahh thanks Annya, didnt think anyone was gonna answer lol I know this site is quieter than some but was hoping for more of a response. Well done on your loss so far :)

Awww... don't mention it Joanne. Yes, it can be a bit like tumbleweed rolling through this forum!

I am an ex-SW girl and TBH that forum is just toooooo busy (and can be toooo self-centered too!). I still pop on to a couple of threads over there - mostly the slow losers as I don't lose at the rate of knots some folks seem to, and my diary is still over there as well as I have a couple of very good mates who I chat to via this.

I do try to answer anything that pops up here if I can - the more folks who contribute the busier (and more interesting) place it will be....... here's hoping!

Good luck and post if you want a chat - I'm here :-D

Hi ya hun iv been doing slim fast about 9 weeks and have lost 1st 8lb so far still have about 2 st to go. My first week I lost 4lbs. Then depends what iv done in the week to what I loss :) hope you get on well xxx

My losses varey dramatically, I also have PCOS which is a contributing factor. Ive lost 10lbs so far, and have another 1stone 2lb to go until ive reached my ultimate target. Im hoping to achieve this within the next 3 months on slim fast. It is a great plan, and is very easily adapted if one day u want to go out for dinner or somthing

Thanks for your replies :) Think I'm defo going to give this a go when my exante products run out. I've been messing about with exante for the past 3 weeks and loosing about 1-2lb a week at the mo so may as well swap to something easier and cheaper for the same losses, well done on all your losses :) xx

Back