Thinking of joining.

mumto4

Hi Girls and boys.

I am currently on day 6 of the Cambridge diet and lost 7lbs but i cannot cope with the hunger anymore. I have done SW numerous times in the past and know it works but the question is. I want to lose about 2 1/2-3stones. Who has had roughly same amount to lose and how long has it took? Thanks

Remember everyone is different so others weight may come of quicker or slower than you. If you know it works and want to join then go for it! Don't worry about how fast or slow you will lose weight, taking the first step, which you already have with cambridge diet, is the most important! Good luck!

Hey hun, i wouldnt be able to cope with the hunger either, but it sounds like you know sw, and how it works.. i dont see why it wouldnt work now, you'd get the weight off in no time. Its been a year next week for me and iv lost 4 stone 2 pounds, 1 stone usually ranges between 11-16 weeks for me to get off.. xxxx

Come on back! You won't be hungry, you'll be healthy, and you will see consistent weight loss. Speed isn't the main object, tho we'd all like to lose a stone by yesterday! After the initial loss you could probably reckon on half a stone a month (if you're as young as you look on the photo)

Back