Thinking of S&S.....

fingersx

Hi, am thinking of starting S&S but am also looking at Exante, can anyone help me decide?!!

I have done cambridge before and so am use to just shakes on the sole source programme, I have some concerns that doing x4products or x3 products plus allowed meal will be a slower weight loss?

One last question! - what calorie allowance is the 'simplicity' 4 pack plan?

Sorry cant answer all ur questions but I understand exante is more expensive than s&s and with less choice (although I've not done exante) so can't really comment.

I don't think there's any difference to weight loss between lifestyle and simplicity. I have just done my first week was aiming for simplicity but did have a couple of lifestyle days, I quite like having that option to choose. I lost 10lbs in my first week so it must be ok! I also did Cambridge before and lost 6lbs on first week of Cambridge, so I'm a big s&s fan!!

Hello

i have'nt tried exante....tried the carbonara actually and was horrible.

i would say though to go onto s&s website and do a live chat, you can ask as many questions as you want to the girls on there and they are so helpful!!

xx

I have just done 4 weeks of Exante & now on my 2nd week of S&S and there is no comparison! S&S products are lovely - so much choice & much yummier than Exante :)

I have previously done both exante (3 weeks) and slim and save (16 weeks) and I much preferred the slim and save products, the shakes tasted a lot better to me but then again everyone is different. Not only did I prefer slim and save because their products tasted better but also because I could have 200g veg whether doing 4 or 3 packs (+ protein meal), it didn't feel as strict as exante. There's no minimum order either like when you just need to top up on a certain flavour or something, maybe things have changed now? but back when I did exante I think you needed to spend over a certain amount to order from them.

Last edited:
Re: Thinking of S&S.....

The four products have a similar calorie count to the three Cambridge or three Exante products, they are just in slightly smaller packs to allow for an additional meal. You won't be consuming more calories because you eat for products in the day.

The weight loss on any vlcd is going to be pretty similar.

I would deffo say S&S over exante. Ive tasted boths products and the calories for 4 S&S packs are the same or actually less than 3 exante products.
the 3 +a meal is still low calories -or can be what you want as you choose the meal from options.
but basically if you do choose s&s there is a really good info booklet they send you (and Im sure all the info is on their website too) which explains everything really well.

Back