Thinking of starting any advice on....

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Gonnabesize10, 24 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Gonnabesize10

Gonnabesize10 Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I did cambridge last year and just had the choc shakes, how do the exante ones compare? Also I stopped cambridge after 3 months of ss due to the constipation, any tips on this, as this is the only thing that will get in my way. neither the fibre or phusk worked. Was thinking of using movicol?
    Any advise would be much appriciated

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
  4. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    I've not done Cambridge so I dont know how the shakes compare but I like the exante shakes (especially choc and vanilla)

For constipation Dulcolax is supposed to be very good and is fine to take while on a vlcd.

5. determinator

determinator Banned

hey I did CD before exante . The CD shakes are very sweet , as they have lots of artificial sweetener in , exante ones dont and therefore they are much less sweet , and more bland , (some people add crushed tablet sweetener to them) .. BUT they are also much thicker and creamier .. and in this way I prefer them , as I am left much more satisfied than I was with CD :) and I also hated the CD soups , but the exante ones are lush , and make me feel like I am having a proper meal with the kids :) and after a week or so you get used to the taste and the results are sooo worth it

as for the constipation , i am with you there .. I tried the fibre and physillium husk , and either worked for me , so i now take 2 movicol every other day , and if I forget then the dulco pico perles from tesco are fantastic , I wouldnt recommend dulcolax , its fine to use on VLCD but is a very harsh bowel stimulant , and gives me horrendous cramps , and can make your bowel lazy whn you stop taking them , where as the movicol and pico perles are both softeners which are much more gentle :) hope this helps xx

6. Gonnabesize10

Gonnabesize10 Member

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Thank you, I am gonna go for the choc shakes I love having choc for breakfast, lunch and dinner!!

Can u get movicol wothout prescription?

7. determinator

determinator Banned

yep you can buy iy over the counter in any pharmacy or boots

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.