Thinking of starting cambridge diet

Hi :D hopefully with cambridge diet can get out of the horrible 12st! I think I will literally jump for joy when I see 11st odd lol!!

Ah okay thanks :D x hopefully I don't struggle too much if I do I will be going a walk it as my consultant said cleaning helps :)) x day 7 cant come quick enough I will be thrilled if its less than 12.4! Thn I know in going getting closer to 11:) hehe xx

Hi :D hopefully with cambridge diet can get out of the horrible 12st! I think I will literally jump for joy when I see 11st odd lol!!

Ah okay thanks :D x hopefully I don't struggle too much if I do I will be going a walk it as my consultant said cleaning helps :)) x day 7 cant come quick enough I will be thrilled if its less than 12.4! Thn I know in going getting closer to 11:) hehe xx

I'm starting tomorrow so I take it your a week ahead of me! Once I get into the 11s that's it ill be 10stone before I know it! I just need that push! Sorry if you've already said it but do you go the gym? I go but I'm worried once I start the cd tomorrow ill faint in the middle of the gym! Xx

I'm starting tomorrow so I take it your a week ahead of me! Once I get into the 11s that's it ill be 10stone before I know it! I just need that push! Sorry if you've already said it but do you go the gym? I go but I'm worried once I start the cd tomorrow ill faint in the middle of the gym! Xx

Hey I started today! And I'm on soul source. I'm hoping to have lost stone and a half before my holiday in June :D ! My consultant says I should be done in two/three months if I do it hundred percent! Yeah I go to gym and insanity and was advised not to the first couple of weeks as prob be feeling light headed and not eating enough calories to go burn some! So I am shocked that I have been advised to walk I am so use to my gym six days a week when I can :eek: feeling light headed and on my second meal replacement got one more and that's me for the day I just hope I aint starving later trying to hold out my last meal replacement until 7 or so! U must be excited to start and seen results? I can't wait!! xxx

Iv Lost 18lb in 11days :)

Wow well done :D that is amazing!! Are u on sole source? Did you do any exercise to lose? I would love to lose that amount fast! My start weight is 12st 7.2lbs hoping to get bang on 12st then hopefully hopefully be in 11st by 2nd or 3rd wk! that is really amazing losing that in 11days well done again!!! Xx

Hey I started today! And I'm on soul source. I'm hoping to have lost stone and a half before my holiday in June :D ! My consultant says I should be done in two/three months if I do it hundred percent! Yeah I go to gym and insanity and was advised not to the first couple of weeks as prob be feeling light headed and not eating enough calories to go burn some! So I am shocked that I have been advised to walk I am so use to my gym six days a week when I can :eek: feeling light headed and on my second meal replacement got one more and that's me for the day I just hope I aint starving later trying to hold out my last meal replacement until 7 or so! U must be excited to start and seen results? I can't wait!! xxx

Yeah I can wait! Feel dead bloated and everything! I'm still going to do except use but I'm going to take it slow
The only problem with me is that I have a 7 month old so I don't work so I'm at home and eat out of boredom! So going to try and keep myself busy!!

Xx

Yeah I can wait! Feel dead bloated and everything! I'm still going to do except use but I'm going to take it slow
The only problem with me is that I have a 7 month old so I don't work so I'm at home and eat out of boredom! So going to try and keep myself busy!!

Xx

I have 2 year old and going to be hard cooking her dinners and not allowed to eat it! .. Same I'm stay at home mum just now looking for work! I feel okay staying in cause when I use to work there are far too much temptation around! On plus side all this water making me tinkle alot! So kind of glad I'm doing this diet the now rather than in work :)! My consultant said clean when you feel tempted to eat my house is always clean so think I might redecorate lol then that's wee bit of exercise in for the day hehe xx

I have 2 year old and going to be hard cooking her dinners and not allowed to eat it! .. Same I'm stay at home mum just now looking for work! I feel okay staying in cause when I use to work there are far too much temptation around! On plus side all this water making me tinkle alot! So kind of glad I'm doing this diet the now rather than in work :)! My consultant said clean when you feel tempted to eat my house is always clean so think I might redecorate lol then that's wee bit of exercise in for the day hehe xx

Yeah I'll clean or do abit of exercise or something :)
Wish me luck for tomorrow!!

Xx

I emailed 2 consultants and never got a reply. So I found another and text her, she replied straight away and booked me in:)

I emailed my consultant replied straight away then when I replied she didn't reply back so I just text her number and was booked in straight away! I can't wait until weigh in next week! When do you start? Girl I know started last week had her first weigh in and lost 9 and half pounds! Xx

How have the past couple of days gone? Hope they've not been too awful :) xx

How have the past couple of days gone? Hope they've not been too awful :) xx

Yeah went okay so far not caved in to temptation of picking at any food! Feeling hungrier as days go on. Woke up hungry at 2am lol but drank some water then managed to sleep hehe. How has ur days been? Xx

Yeah I find the hunger is worst at nighttime, it actually keeps me awake sometimes! But it's good you've managed to stick to it, it will just get easier and easier :) I've been fine thank you, struggling to get my water down today for some reason! Xx

Yeah I find the hunger is worst at nighttime, it actually keeps me awake sometimes! But it's good you've managed to stick to it, it will just get easier and easier :) I've been fine thank you, struggling to get my water down today for some reason! Xx

Same I try have my soup around 7! I got my ketone strips in and first one was at the third purple means moderate nearly in ketosis and at lunch time it was down to the lowest colour which means negative :/ very strange xx

Back