Thinking of starting Exante. Some questions.........

twisted-angel

Hello all.

I am thinking of using Exante and doing the Flexi-Solution plan to start with as I have a lot to loose then drop down to 80, then total solution nearer to target.

I have done Cambridge Diet before. I am not a milkshake fan but did like their banana and chocolate shakes. Taste wise does anyone know how they compare? And can Exante shakes be made with water rather then milk ?

Do you have to use their recipes for the meal or can it be any low carb meal , high protein within certain calories?

What were people loses on Flexi-Solution for those with 5 stone + to loose ( i realise generally the bigger you are the bigger the loses at first)

And has anyone done this plan with Fibromyalgia and how did you find it?

Thank you for any info or any other advice x

The shakes are made with water rather than milk but are milk based. They taste great too! I lost well over a stone with a mixture of products,sometimes three a day and sometimes four, and then two and a low calorie ready meal. If you stick to it the weight does come off.

The shakes are made with water rather than milk but are milk based. They taste great too! I lost well over a stone with a mixture of products,sometimes three a day and sometimes four, and then two and a low calorie ready meal. If you stick to it the weight does come off.
Fantastic thank you. I don't like Milkshake but am hoping i enjoy the shakes.
Loving the product range. Have you tried the Carbonara etc? Any good?

Hey twisted-angel,

I think you will get on really well with Exante.

I just switched recently from Cambridge and I love the Exante products.

My faves so far are;

* chocolate mint shake
* lemon cheesecake shake
* white chocolate and raspberry shake
* sweet and sour noodles
* beef and black bean

I have tried most of the bars too and they have all been great.

The shakes are so nice I've really enjoyed them.

Good luck!

Dxxx

Back