Thinking of starting, is it for me?

mummypower

Just call me Anne x
Hello All, I've done almost every diet going, at the moment I'm back on the cambridge diet.
I really like the sound of this diet, so how highly would you recommend it?

Highly! :D

I'd advise switching from Cambridge without coming out of ketosis (ie no carb party on the way over), ONCE you've done the necessary research, shopping and planning, and then it'll be an easy transition - just 3 days' attack to get into the swing of things!

Order the book... read the stickies here... get in the necessary food items... and look forward to some FOOD :D

I see that you've already lost a great deal of weight, possibly with a VLCD, so it's a great idea to do the last bit "with food", in the hope of learning some good habits to help you stabilise in the future.

This diet does have four phases mind... and for it to work, one needs to be as serious about phases three (in particular) and four as we all are with one and two. (that was a note to myself too!!)

Good luck!

I couldn't recommend it more highly!

I see you've lost loads already on Cambridge, so very well done for that. You obviously have great amounts of dedication!
That's what I like most about Dukan - you don't really feel as though you're on a diet! In my case, I'm not a 'dieter' as such in that I've never followed a structured plan, I've just kidded myself that I can do it by healthy sensible eating etc... (unsuccessfully!). The great thing about Dukan is that, even though you're restricted, there's still so much choice and you never go hungry.

Checked the BMI... A-OK ;)

Back