Thinking of starting slim an save

sv1711

Did cambridge diet but really struggled with it so thinking f trying this as there are food packs options and people have said the products taste nicer. How is everyone getting on xx

Not done CD myself, but did do LL for a few weeks before changing. I have no doubt that I wouldn't still be doing this if I hadn't found S&S, the packs are great (the only dodgy ones for me are the crispie shakes, but each to their own!) and the chocolate shake is great hot when you need a little throat soothing. Why not get a sample pack and see what you think, order it today and you'll have it tomorrow :)

I was doing another VLCD (quite restricted on choice where I live) so I had a huge box of S&S products sent over and have been having them since Saturday and have loved them all so far. Had the curry tonight which was really quite tasty. But for 7 weeks previously I was on just 2 different flavours of shakes and 1 type of bar so after all that time having such a variety is wonderful. The bars are delicious and the shakes that I have tried so far are too. The only one that I didn't like the smell was the oatmeal but I have about another 10 packs of those so will have to grin and bare it!

Good luck in whatever you decide.

Hi sv1711

What aspect of CD are you struggling with ? - I beleive SnS is v similar - but this site and the slim and save site are great support to the packs if that is an area you need help with. I haven'e done CD but did LL - once you get into it, it works - but as others are saying, lots more choice on here in the packs and the meal ones are lovely, especially with the added veg e.g. broccolli and cauliflower with the macaroni cheese !!!

thanks

Elaine

Back