Thinking of starting tonight

ciwti

Hello all,

Well I am a classic yo-yo dieter, who's tried everything going. Have done WW in the past and found it good, but have always given up before reaching goal. Recently started the Cambridge Diet, lost 12 pounds in two weeks then had to stop as I was diagnosed with a DVT completely out of the blue. Desperate to lose weight and get back on track but just can't decided how. I have four stone to lose - how long has it taken others to lose that amount on average? And do you think WW is the best option? Advice would be appreciated. x

Well personally I love ww cuz you can eat everything - nothing is eliminated. Plus I love how the amount of points you can have decreases so gradually, you don't notice. And the classes are fab in my opinion.

Obviously everyones rate of loss varies and it depends how strictly you stick with the plan. I was very strict and did a lot of excercise, and lost 9 stone in a year and am now maintaining.

Good luck

Nicola

I think ww is good if you enjoy little snacks here and there and also if you don't want the odd takeaway to mess things up! Goodluck with it, sure you'll do really well x

i love weight watchers, i've lost 14lbs in just under 5 weeks

Congratulations for going back. I went back 7 weeks ago and lost 14 pound in four weeks but i've lost y motivation now :( Make sure you post ur weight loss to get me back on track!!!!!!

Back