Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Thinking of starting TS

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by berniegray242, 2 June 2011 Social URL.

1. berniegray242

berniegray242 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(16.99%)
    Hi all!

I've been trying to lose weight since January with WW and SW (at different times of course!) but have only lost 1 stone after all this time and have only really lost 2 lbs over the last 2 months! I have tried very hard and have had no luck. I have done both diets correctly to the letter and have upped my exercise but to no avail. I even went to the dr who looked at a months food and exercise diary and said I shoud be losing weight. They ended up doing blood tests etc but couldn't find a reason for me not losing weight :( anyway... enough of my life story here's what I want to ask...

I'm getting married in 3 months and have 2 inches of my waist to lose to fit in my dress properly... I can still lose more weight after that (about 1 stone the dress maker said) and it can still be taken in sucessfully. I know I need to lose about 11lbs for the 2 inches so I'm hoping this will be possible with the total solution.

I would like to get started asap but the problem is that I'm going to be going to the Isle of Wight festival next week. I don't have a problem with sticking to the diet while I'm away (hopefully!!!) but I'm concerned I wouldn't be able to prepare the shakes... anyone got any suggestions?

I know that I will stick to the diet once I have set my mind to it the same as I didwith SW and WW and I'll ready to start NOW! I just want to get going!

Thanks for your help in advance

Bernie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Little-Miss-Perfect

Little-Miss-Perfect Doing it exante style :)

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hiya Bernie

In theory you could lose 3 stone in 3 months :D
    I know you wanna get started straight away but if your going to a festival is it really wise? How easy will it be to drink 2 litres of water at least while your there? And peeings a big problem at festivals ;)
    It's up to you tho if you wanna start now then buy a shaker and take your shakes with you. You could have a shake first thing then take a bar for through the day then a shake later at night! you'll just have to buy lots of water :)
    If it was me then I'd wait till I'd got back but it's totally up to you :)
    If your only wanting to lose a stone and you've got 3 months, there's no great rush is there? hope I've not put you off lol xx

4. Skinniminx

Skinniminx Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(16.17%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Tough one!! How many days off is the festival and how long does it las? If its over a week off I would start now and get losing those pounds and on the days of your festival I'd have a shake in the morning (save carrying around your shaker) and then two bars throughout the day (even though you should only have one!) and drink lots of water/coke zero etc. Good luck hun xx

5. bluefox2

bluefox2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Everyone's attitude is different to getting started, I would personally start before the festival because by the end of it you would have a considerable weight loss, the shakes are easy to make with a shaker so you could have 2 shakes and 1 bar per day, just make sure you're near the toilets, good luck whatever you decide.

BF

6. lauryn

lauryn Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(5.03%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    You sound like me hun - I have tried WW & SW this year as well, although you did a lot better than me, I only lost 3lbs!

I have ordered my Bumper pack from Exante and am starting on Monday, and I can't wait!

It's up to you when you start, I've chosen monday because I already had plans this wkend and knew I would end up eating and so ruin TS if I did start before then, so maybe starting after the festival would be a good idea? Unless you have really strong willpower (unlike me!) that is!

If you do decide to start before IOW fest, you can always make your shakes using a shaker x

7. berniegray242

Start Weight:
    12st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(16.99%)
    Thanks everyone! I've decided I'm going to start before the festival - hopefully tomorrow if 'the packs start in the morning :D

I'm actually very excited... Is that wrong?!

Good luck to everyone else starting soon x

8. bluefox2

bluefox2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Well done for making an executive decision, only you could really decide and you will be chuffed when you see the scales drop and be glad u didn't wait. Good luck

BF

9. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Oh god peeing like this at a festival!! Noooooo!!! you will be needing to pee about every 30-40mins if you are drinking enough water (if you don't drink enough you could get ill) :S I'd start when you get back, you'll lose that stone really quickly anyway :)

10. lauryn

lauryn Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(5.03%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I'm really excited to start too so you're not the only weird one :D haha!

11. berniegray242

Start Weight:
    12st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(16.99%)
    I'm a nurse and a seasoned festival goer... A bit of pee and poo doesn't frighten me! I would rather just get the weight moving!

I need to lose a stone to fit in my dress but would like to lose more than that before my wedding - as long as I don't lose more than 5 inches off my waist I'll be fine :)

Just got the email saying my parcel will be here by 10.13 so I will be starting today :D

Bernie x

12. bluefox2

bluefox2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    Good luck for today, problem solved if your a nurse you can fit a catheter for the festival lol

BF

13. berniegray242

Start Weight:
    12st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(16.99%)
    Now there's an idea lol

14. DustQueen

DustQueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Good luck!!!! Wooooo hooooo!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.