thinking of starting??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by emmie83, 28 July 2008 Social URL.

1. emmie83

emmie83 I will get into that wedding dress!

Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Can anyone fill me in a little more?
    prices, info how it works etc?
    Was trying lipotrim but HATE the taste!
    thanks
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    First step is normally your local CDC. We have lots of different plans -some with food, some 100% SS, prices vary but work out about £1.70 each soup/shake, and slightly more for tetras (ready made up shakes in little boxes) and bars.

Works on the same principle as LT and LL .... asik away if you need anymore info Cambridge Diet home page

4. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

As Beverley has given you the information that you need, just wanted to say good luck if you do decided to start and let me know how you get on x

5. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    just want to echo what bunnyg has said,its a fantastic diet when stuck to,so good luck to you whatever you decide,
    elaine x

6. cicerone

cicerone Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I tried lipotrim too for three weeks and it was pure hell. The CD diet is so much easier, as there are so many flavours, plus after a few weeks you can have bars, and also turn your shakes into mousses. I'm on my 4th week now., and yes its hard, but well worth it. Hope you decide to give it a go. I pay £35-00 per week and get to see a counsellor every week, who has been great, and I only have to give her a call if I need any advice. Plus this site has been great, as we are all going through it together.
    Good luck
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.