thinking of starting??

emmie83

I will get into that wedding dress!
Can anyone fill me in a little more?
prices, info how it works etc?
Was trying lipotrim but HATE the taste!
thanks
xxx

First step is normally your local CDC. We have lots of different plans -some with food, some 100% SS, prices vary but work out about £1.70 each soup/shake, and slightly more for tetras (ready made up shakes in little boxes) and bars.

Works on the same principle as LT and LL .... asik away if you need anymore info Cambridge Diet home page

As Beverley has given you the information that you need, just wanted to say good luck if you do decided to start and let me know how you get on x

just want to echo what bunnyg has said,its a fantastic diet when stuck to,so good luck to you whatever you decide,
elaine x

I tried lipotrim too for three weeks and it was pure hell. The CD diet is so much easier, as there are so many flavours, plus after a few weeks you can have bars, and also turn your shakes into mousses. I'm on my 4th week now., and yes its hard, but well worth it. Hope you decide to give it a go. I pay £35-00 per week and get to see a counsellor every week, who has been great, and I only have to give her a call if I need any advice. Plus this site has been great, as we are all going through it together.
Good luck
x

Back